Chapter Five: Detached status

Qingchen once thought about whether there will be a countdown on other people's arms?

It is precise because of this speculation that he would take the subway so cautiously to go far away to verify some things, so as not to be found by people looking for clues in the future.

But then a series of changes followed one after another, making Qingchen almost forget this guess.

It now appears that his speculation has finally come true.

There must be a lot of people who have crossed from the earth to this world. There are only two in this prison, not to mention the world outside the prison.

How many travelers are there? several hundred? several thousand?

What are they here for?

Qing Chen could not be sure.

"The newcomer here is a bit interesting, I'm afraid he's not a fool," someone laughed while looking at the collapsed teenager: "I heard that he was sentenced to seven years for tax evasion and evasion? Cry, I'm only crying now."

"People who dare to provoke tax collection agencies these days are not fools..."

Qing Chen looked at the source of the sound, and it was a young man with mechanical legs. When the other party saw him, he raised the corner of his mouth and said with a smile: "Hey, newcomer, are you ready?"

The surrounding crowd burst into laughter as if they were all waiting to see the show.

This place is so sci-fi and advanced, but the evil side of human beings does not seem to have changed.

Qingchen frowned but ignored it. He looked back at the boy surrounded by drones.

I am afraid that only he knows that the reason why the other party didn't cry yesterday and only cried today is that the other party is just like himself today, he just passed through the "greenhouse" of the earth, and he can't accept this reality.

This is not speculation, but he has seen each other.

Qingchen is 17 years old and is a sophomore at Luocheng's Foreign Language School.

And this collapsed teenager is a freshman.

The two did not have any intersection, but Qingchen never forgets it, as long as they have seen it, it is hard to forget.

This made Qingchen a little surprised. Could it be that the location before the crossing was similar, and the location after the crossing would also be very close?

He couldn't be sure.

However, Qingchen discovered one thing: all the people here speak Mandarin, and no one speaks dialects.

At this moment, the robot guard is rushing up the stairs, and each step can cross the five steps, accompanied by a unique hydraulic transmission sound.

That young man was crying like a man.

Half of the people in this prison fortress are equipped with mechanical limbs. It is quite a feeling of encountering an old friend in a foreign land when encountering people on earth in a place surrounded by steel beasts.

When ordinary people encounter "compatriots" in unfamiliar places, they will have an inexplicable sense of security.

Ke Qingchen didn't feel this way. Looking at the teenager who was on the verge of collapse, he realized that "compatriots" may not be able to help you, but may become a drag.