Chapter Thirteen: Time

Compared with the panic before the last time crossing, Qing Chen has calmed down a lot this time.

He waited for the world to be broken and reorganized as if waiting for a dream to wake up.

In the cramped and cramped small bedroom, Qing Chen was still sitting beside the bed in the same posture he had before crossing.

Everything seems to have never happened.

Qingchen frowned, he took out the phone in his pocket and glanced at the time.

September 28, 2022, 12:00:01.

0.01 seconds.

He clearly remembered that the date of his crossing was also September 28, and the exact time was 12:00:00.

In other words, he spent two days in that world, but only one second passed here on Earth.

In the same way, when you go back here by yourself, when you go back again, only one second has passed there?

This should be the rule for all traversers.

I don't know why Qingchen felt relieved when he thought of this so that he didn't have to find a way to explain to people why he often disappeared for a while.

It was a very eerie sense of alienation as if the world in which I was now was no longer real.

Qingchen glanced down at his arm, and the blue-purple he just deliberately pinched was still there.

The white pattern on the other arm has changed, and the countdown is 47:59:45.

Countdown 47:59:44.

The countdown this time is 48 hours, which is two days, yes.

Only these can prove to him that what he has experienced is true.

He has really been to a mechanical civilization, and he has also met a man named Li Shutong. He was tested by a man named Lin Xiaoxiao with a nightmare, and he also met a licking dog named Lu Guangyi.

There is a calm Ye Wan and a strange big cat.

Just as Qingchen was thinking about it, his cell phone rang unexpectedly, an unfamiliar landline number.

"Hello," Qing Chen said.

"Hello, this is the Wangcheng Road police station. That's it, your father was detained for gathering a crowd to gamble. Please come over here," said a female voice on the other side of the phone.

Qingchen was stunned for a moment, calculating the time, his gambler father should have just been caught not long ago, but he didn't expect the police station to call him.

"Uh, what am I going to do?" Qing Chen asked.

"According to the Public Security Administration Punishment Law, he needs to be detained and pay a fine. Please go through the formalities," said the lady on duty at the police station.

"I'm sorry, I won't go, please punish him severely. According to the Public Security Administration Punishment Law, if the circumstances are serious, he shall be detained for not less than 10 days but not more than 15 days, and he shall be fined not less than 500 yuan but not more than 3,000 yuan. He is the best punishment, thank you," Qing Chen shook his head and said.

The other party was also stunned for a moment: "Aren't you his son?"

Qingchen replied, "I reported the case. I'm not his son. I'm Mr. Qing, a good citizen."