Chapter Twenty Five: New nightmare

After the chaos, the prisoners slowly got up, and dozens of mechanical prison guards entered the square with the sound of neat hydraulic transmission, instructing the prisoners to clean up everything that was knocked over here.

In the dining room, Guo Huchan was sitting cross-legged on the ground not far away, as if the old monk had settled down.

Lin Xiaoxiao looked at the black rubber bullets all over the floor and sighed: "The gods fight and mortals suffer, but the people who fight are nothing. Those prisoners who didn't fight are really unlucky, hey, Guo Huchan, there are not all rumors outside that you are merciful. Does Huai Chang do good deeds, then what about the people who are implicated by you?"

Guo Huchan said without raising his eyelids: "You told me in prison that you hurt innocents? There is one here, and none of them are innocent."

"Hypocritical," Lin Xiaoxiao glanced at his mouth.

"Also, let me emphasize," Guo Huchan opened his eyes and looked at Lin Xiaoxiao with a smile: "I'm not a monk, don't use words like compassion to describe me."

After he finished speaking, he closed his eyes again and carefully adjusted his breath.

He didn't seem to be injured in the battle with Li Shutong just now, but now his internal organs are really uncomfortable, and it feels like he has been burned by a fire.

When everyone saw him meditating quietly, they stopped caring. Lin Xiaoxiao gave Ye Wan a wink, and suddenly, an invisible force field spread around them.

Qingchen had just seen this ability. When the black rain fell from the steel sky, all the raindrops that fell on Ye Wan were bounced off by this force field.

Seeing that Qing Chen was a little confused, Lin Xiaoxiao explained with a smile: "Speak with confidence, your voice won't get out."

Li Shutong sat at the dining table and took the big cat into his arms, and then said to Qingchen, "In the morning, I saw Lu Guangyi interrogating those people during the ceremony of the newcomer. Did you explain it?"

"It's me," Qing Chen knew that the other party already knew about his relationship with the Qing family and that Lu Guangyi obeyed him, so he didn't hide it.

"Why interrogate them?" Li Shutong asked.

"I want to see what other forces are competing with me for taboos," Qing Chen lied, and he needed to find a reasonable reason to explain his behavior.

Li Shutong nodded: "I like your frankness, but I think Lu Guangyi didn't abuse those newcomers this time, is that what you mean?"

"Yes," Qing Chen said.

"But I remember that when you first came in, you didn't help other newcomers," Li Shutong said.

"What I can do," Qing Chen said.

Li Shutong smiled and did not comment on it.

If he can't protect himself? Then Qingchen will quietly watch other people die without help. This is his principle.

His life has never been smooth sailing? So he learned to be selfish early on.

This is the life attitude that life has given him, not his own choice.

At this time? Lin Xiaoxiao suddenly looked at Guo Huchan who was not far away...

Qing Chen turned his head and saw Guo Huchan still sitting on the ground with his eyes closed? But his long arms were already hanging by his side.

I saw the other party prop up the whole body with the index and middle fingers of both hands? Slightly off the ground.

And then the four fingers seemed to be walking? Little by little they approached Ye Wan's force field...