Chapter Seven: Identity

3,102 prisoners are now either playing with newcomers, or staying in the entertainment area, and a small number of them are playing iron in the fitness equipment area. Everyone seems to be not very interested in reading.

So at this time Li Shutong, Lin Xiaoxiao, and Ye Wan looked a little different.

Lin Xiaoxiao squatted on a chair with a hippy smile, bare feet, his shoes scattered beside him.

Ye Wan stood upright behind Li Shutong, looking around from time to time.

Lin Xiaoxiao's brows and clear eyes were very clever at first glance, while Ye Wan was relatively sturdy and had a little more fortitude on his face.

One is more like a book boy, while the other is more like a bodyguard.

Lin Xiaoxiao saw that Li Shutong had read the news and said, "Boss, that boy didn't help other newcomers."

Li Shutong nodded: "It's normal not to help. When he plays chess, he kills decisively. He can cut his arms to survive on himself, let alone others."

"It's back to playing chess, I dare to let me give up on the chessboard... Then boss, do you want to continue playing chess with him tomorrow?" Lin Xiaoxiao asked after thinking for a while.

"Let's go," Li Shutong smiled and said, "If you don't play with him, why don't you play with you two stinky chess baskets?" In the reading area, Li Shutong was sitting beside the long wooden table, holding a brand new reading book in his hand. The device looked at it carefully, and there were all kinds of news this morning.

The huge cat fell asleep on the table again at this time, as if the meaning of being a cat was to sleep in a different place.

This reading area is like a small library, but there are no paper books on the "bookshelf" here, but readers that are charging in the slots.

There are dozens of long tables in the bookshelf, enough to accommodate nearly a thousand people, but it is empty at this time.

Serving sentences in a prison fort

Ye Wan said in a heavy voice from the side, "I'm a little stronger than Lin Xiaoxiao."

"But it's not too strong," Li Shutong looked at Ye Wan, and tapped the news on the reader with his finger: "Do you remember the Guo Huchan caught by the Chen Group? The trial process has been completed. It will be handed over to this No. 18 prison, and you will have a contact with him at that time."

Ye Wan nodded: "I have dealt with him once before. Although this person is not easy to get along with, at least he can communicate."

"Well," Li Shutong nodded, then turned to look at Lin Xiaoxiao: "What do you think of the teenager's collapse this morning?"

"I've been observing for a long time, but I always feel that something is wrong," Lin Xiaoxiao analyzed: "It seems that the young man was talking nonsense after his collapse, but when he mentioned the words of Los Angeles and Wynn Group, he was very sure, as if he was sure. It's like something happened."

"His identity?" Li Shutong asked.

"I checked, and he was an ordinary social idler who dropped out of middle school. He followed the Black Tiger Organization in City No. 18 to trade in mechanical prostheses. He was suspected of illegally robbing the mechanical prosthesis but there was no evidence, and finally he was sent in on the charge of tax evasion and tax evasion. Now, all the life experiences in the past can be found, but the Los Angeles and Wynn Group he is talking about can't really be inquired," Lin Xiaoxiao said.