Chapter Twenty-Six: Experienced painful life, will be of higher value.

Lin Xiaoxiao asked, "Since you can resist the nightmare, why do you still come in? After five minutes without sleep, you will naturally be able to get rid of the nightmare's call."

   "I thought you had something to say, so I came here," Qingchen said, "What do you want to test this time?"

   "From today onwards, it's not a test, but the boss asked me to take you for a walk," Lin Xiaoxiao replied.

   "Take me for a walk?" Qingchen wondered, "What do you mean."

   "Using Nightmare to evolve your humanity and let you experience some hardships," Lin Xiaoxiao said, "But now you have resisted Nightmare so easily. It seems that Nightmare will be useless in the future, so the boss will take you personally."

   Qingchen thought thoughtfully.

   This nightmare is different from the last time, but more like a lesson arranged by the teacher for the students.

   But at this time, Lin Xiaoxiao said, "Don't think about it, the boss is still just admiring you. Whether you can become the boss's student in the future is still uncertain."

   "You are envious of me," Qingchen said.

   "Envy," Lin Xiaoxiao admitted frankly: "Not everyone can be a student of the boss, at least me and Ye Wan can't."

   "Why?" Qing Chen was puzzled.

   "Because neither of us got through the first level," Lin Xiaoxiao said, "but the boss thinks that you should be able to get through it."

   "Get over it?" Qing Chen was stunned for a moment.

  Lin Xiaoxiao smiled mysteriously: "That is a road to death. Every time you improve yourself, you need to go through a desperate situation and feel pain."

   "Then why me?"

   "Because the boss said you have the courage to die and live."

   "Since it's so painful, why are you still envious?" Qingchen asked.

"Because that is a path of cultivation with unlimited potential, and Ye Wan and I have already set the ceiling," Lin Xiaoxiao said with a little yearning: "Although that path is painful, you must understand that you have experienced a painful life. , will be higher."

  Qingchen didn't bother with this question anymore, but asked other doubts: "How old is Mr. Li Shutong?"

   "Why are you asking this?" Lin Xiaoxiao asked strangely.

   "It's okay, just ask," Qingchen said.

   He asked this question because: If when he came to the inner world, the time of the world was at a standstill relative to him, then, that is to say, he would age faster than ordinary people.

   It's not that his body is aging fast, but that he has divided his life into two worlds equally.

   At that time, his peers were only forty years old, but he was already in his sixties.

   So he wanted to know whether Li Shutong's ability to transcend the mundane could make people live longer.

  Lin Xiaoxiao glanced at him: "Guess what? It's hard to guess the age of the boss."

   Qingchen thought for a while and said, "40 years old?"

   "It's too young," Lin Xiaoxiao said.

"60 years old?"

   "That's not right."

   "120 years old?"