Chapter Eight: The Shadow

How to survive in this prison where steel beasts are rampant?

Qingchen couldn't count on Lu Guangyi, whose origin was unknown, because he was afraid that his identity as the original owner would be exposed.

He couldn't count on other fellow villagers from the same time and space, because the other party was much worse than himself.

Therefore, Qingchen calmly informed Li Shutong of his abilities to prove that he was a useful person.

There is no doubt that Li Shutong is the most detached existence in this prison. Although doing so by himself is risky, it is the best way out.

Li Shutong walked away leisurely with his hands behind his back, Ye Wan and the big cat followed him, while Lin Xiaoxiao didn't know where to go with a hilarious smile.

Before lunchtime, the lunch window was opened for Li Shutong in advance.

Ye Wan went to get a meal for Li Shutong and the big cat, and the big cat ate them pick and choose.

At this time, Lin Xiaoxiao got out of nowhere. He kicked off his shoes and squatted barefoot on the chair opposite Li Shutong's dining table.

The big cat glanced at him, and Ye Wan frowned and said, "Show some respect in front of the boss."

Lin Xiaoxiao rolled her eyes: "The boss didn't say anything, Ye Wan, you are too lenient."

Li Shutong smiled and said, "It seems to be a bit of a gain?"

"Yes," Lin Xiaoxiao said excitedly: "It's very rewarding, you know, this Qingchen is clean outside, and I can't find any abnormal clues, but this way I am interested."

"Because it's too clean?" Li Shutong asked.

"Yes, it's too clean. His information shows that he is a high school student in City No. 18. His parents died in a car accident and he inherited an inheritance. He has no previous record, no criminal record, and no relatives," Lin Xiaoxiao said.

"What is his charge?" Li Shutong asked.

"Theft, the file shows that he stole an LCD phone that was just enough for sentencing," Lin Xiaoxiao said, "You also know that more than half of prison No. 18 are felons, usually with a lot of criminal records or arrested by tax authorities. He will be locked here, he is a thief, he should not be in such a place at all."

In such a short period of time, Lin Xiaoxiao had even seen Qingchen's dossier. In the eyes of ordinary people, he was probably already a person with eyes and hands.

Lin Xiaoxiao continued: "Also, I asked someone outside. His case is controversial. It is said that he claimed that he bought an LCD phone normally and paid for it, but the person who sold the phone did not account for some reason. , the surveillance also suddenly broke, and there is no way to clear his innocence. Therefore, once the telemarketer turns over his confession to testify for him, or the surveillance video he paid for appears, he can go out immediately. You see, how familiar this is, big Some people who go to prison to 'do business' use such a routine."

Li Shutong thought thoughtfully: "How long has he been sentenced?"

"Six months sentenced," Lin Xiaoxiao replied, "This is probably the shortest sentence in the history of No. 18 Prison, Boss, don't you think this is very problematic... His surname is Qing!"

The surname Qing is too special in today's era. The five major companies monopolize almost all the economic lifelines, and one of them has the surname Qing.

And Qing is a rare surname, so if you suddenly meet someone with the surname Qing on the road, you will wonder if the other person is from the Qing family.