Chapter Fourteen: The riches and honors

Nan Gengchen looked at Qingchen and was stunned for a while: "Bro, I want to ask the police uncle at the police station for help. It's not very helpful for him to be rushed to the police station."

"Then there's no other way," Qing Chen shook his head, and he further asked, "Have you encountered something very strange? What is it?"

"It's okay, it's okay," Nan Gengchen said nothing.

Qing Chen stopped talking.

If the other party is unwilling to say such a thing, then he can only be regarded as ignorant.

However, he had a vague guess in his heart, what Nan Gengchen called weird... Could it be that a countdown also appeared on his arm?

But the countdown is invisible to others, so Qingchen can only rely on guesswork.

The countdown to his first time travel appeared at 6 o'clock last night. He skipped class at that time and didn't go to self-study at night. He made his first time travel at 12 o'clock in the evening.

If a countdown timer really appeared on Nan Gengchen's arm, when would it appear?

Qingchen thought to himself, this Nan Gengchen is thin and small, and he looks weak at first glance. If he really travels to that world, he doesn't know if he can survive.

The two of them have a good relationship, not because their personalities are so compatible, but because their fathers both played cards and gambles, which made each other's family conditions not very good.

After chatting about this incidentally, the two teenagers got closer.

At this moment, a classmate who was playing with a mobile phone in the class suddenly exclaimed: "Fuck!"

Before class time, there were only a dozen or so students in Class 3 of Senior 2 in the classroom. Everyone turned their eyes and said, "What's wrong?"

"Look at the hot search, Jacob held a press conference, saying that he traveled to a world of mechanical civilization, and the hot search has the full video of his conference," said the exclaimed classmate.

Jacob, of American nationality, one of the most famous basketball stars in the world, has many fans.

After hearing this, the classmates in the class immediately turned on their mobile phones to look at the hot search, and everyone was at a loss.

Only Qingchen was stunned on the spot because he knew what the so-called time-travel and mechanical civilization were about!

However, he had never imagined that there were people abroad who were experiencing things like time travel and countdown.

Nan Gengchen has already opened the video, and Qingchen watched it.

In the video, Jacob is sitting behind the desk, facing all the media he temporarily invited. The flash of the scene flashes densely, making people a little dazzling.

But everyone who watched the video saw Jacob's left arm at first sight because that left arm had been completely replaced by a robotic arm.

In the video, Jacob got up and took everyone to the basketball court, and then across the entire court, he easily put the basketball into the basket with his left hand, ten in a row.

"Is this a special effect?" Nan Gengchen murmured, "Is it a commercial film made with special effects?"

Qing Chen did not speak.

The video was brought back by someone from abroad, and Chinese subtitles were added to the video.

In the video, Jacob said to the media: "I accidentally found a countdown on my arm last night. When the countdown ended, I actually shuttled to a strange world of mechanical civilization. There is also the earth, with the sun and the moon, but it seems to be parallel. The universe, the process of civilization, is very different from the world we live in."