Chapter Fifteen: Dark cloud

Originally, Qingchen just wanted to talk, but he didn't expect Nan Gengchen's mentality to change so quickly.

Seeing that he was still in fear just now, he planned to become the protagonist of the world after a class.

What can Qingchen say? Just be happy.

At this time, Nan Gengchen had seriously discussed with Qingchen: "I mean, if I can travel through the past, can I bring some high-tech things back and sell them?"

"I don't know," Qing Chen said, "It may not be possible to bring it."

"Look, they all brought back the robotic arms," ​​Nan Gengchen said, "don't worry, if I'm really developed by then, I'll invite you to eat."

Qing Chen knew that the world was dangerous. Although he had some secrets as a friend, he still hoped that the other party could return safely, so he kindly persuaded him: "You see that many travelers say that they are in danger, so you Just be careful, don't keep thinking about getting rich."

Nan Gengchen was silent for a few seconds, and then asked, "Where do you want to eat then?"

Qing Chen: "..."

Nan Gengchen was thinking silently about his dreams after he developed. Only Qingchen knew that he couldn't bring anything casually when he returned.

At that time, Nan Gengchen invited himself to dinner, snapped his arm down and patted the counter, and shouted for two bowls of Dandan noodles. The scene was really festive.

Suddenly, someone in the class wondered: "What is the law of this crossing? So many people have crossed over, why don't we wear them?"

Nan Gengchen whispered beside him, "Maybe only truly talented people can do it..."

Qing Chen raised his eyebrows when he heard it.

There is more and more news about traversers, both at home and abroad.

Slowly Qingchen concluded two rules:

First, the last countdown for all travelers was 6 hours, and the countdown for the return was 48 hours.

That is to say, the time for everyone to travel in is the same, and the time for returning is also the same.

Then someone stood up after seeing the crossing event and said that he had never crossed, but there was also a 48-hour countdown on his arm after 0:00 today.

This should be the second batch.

Next time, the first and second batches will cross at the same time.

The second rule is that all the people who have traveled through the past are young people, between the ages of 10 and 35 so far.

Suddenly, a girl said: "There is an anchor who said that he is a traveler and is showing his mechanical arm in a live broadcast. I will post the link in the group."

These days, students all carry mobile phones, which are convenient for communication.

Everyone clicked the link and saw that it was an outdoor anchor who was showing his robotic arm.

Qingchen always felt that something was wrong because he had never seen such a plastic mechanical limb...

As a result, the other party hadn't shown it for two minutes, and the robotic arm fell to the ground with a click...

"This is wearing a model to get hot!"

Qing Chen couldn't help laughing and laughing, as soon as this kind of lively thing happened, some ghosts and snakes came out.