Chapter Nine: Nightmare

"I recognize the fish in the water, but does the feces of the stirrer make sense?" Lin Xiaoxiao stared at Ye Wan: "It's okay for the boss to kill me. What are you making a fool of?"

"Just tell the truth," Ye Wan replied calmly, "Speaking of business, how are you going to test that kid?"

Lin Xiaoxiao thought for a while, then smiled meaningfully: "Let him have a nightmare first."

Ye Wan frowned: "Enough is enough."

"rest assured."

At this time, there was a commotion behind the prisoners' rice-packing team, and Lin Xiaoxiao looked over.

Prison No. 18 is like a huge and empty iron box. 21 robot guards are distributed around when meals are opened, and each of them is armed with live ammunition.

They have no human emotions and deal with all the emergencies in this prison.

The 21 robot guards are a bit small compared to the more than 3,000 prisoners, but every prisoner here knows that the drones and six-barrel metal storms embedded in the high domes are the real threat.

Cold and powerful.

At noon, all the prisoners came to the restaurant on time and formed a column, and then they had their meals in the order of floors.

Not only that, each prisoner must stand in his own place.

If a newcomer can't remember their position in the queue, they will be immediately surrounded by machine guards for warning. If they cannot return to their position after the warning, they will be punished by electric shocks by the machine guards, and then escorted to their place.

The new prisoners were greeted with a welcome ceremony in the morning. How could the dizzy ones remember where they were standing? So one by one, they were punished by electric shocks by machine guards.

As for the old prisoners, they waited for them to make a fool of themselves like a joke. This seemed to be the fixed entertainment item every time new prisoners were escorted in.

At this time, the old prisoners suddenly felt that something was wrong. Why was the boy who played chess with Uncle Li in the morning not punished?

Everyone looked in the crowd, and they found that Qing Chen was standing in his own position, watching everything calmly.

Strange, there are at least 500 people in each column, with so many unfamiliar faces standing together, how can this young man find his place?

And Qingchen was looking at the "new people" who were imprisoned with him.

I saw that the newcomers had no scars on their faces, but their walking posture was very strange, as if they were suffering from pain.

It seems that the prisoners are also measured in their strikes. If they don't slap in the face, they will not be fatal.

He walked forward with a plate in his hand, but a hand suddenly pulled him out of the rice-beating team.

Qingchen was stunned. He turned his head and looked at Lin Xiaoxiao as he dragged him and said, "You don't have to line up with them in the future. What kind of line is there for those who can play chess with the boss."

Qing Chen subconsciously looked at the machine guards, for fear that he would be punished by electric shock if he walked out of the formation.

As a result, he found that the robot guards completely ignored him and urged other prisoners to fill his place!