Chapter Seventeen: Cross trace

As night gradually fell, the autumn wind swept across the Wangcheng Bridge, Qingchen stretched his body when he ran, and the wind would blow his jacket back.

Maybe it's a different mood, he feels like...

The shackles that family and environment once gave him are slowly opening.

Qing Chen ran faster and faster.

Occasionally, pedestrians on the bridge looking back at him, and everyone can feel this inexplicable youthful atmosphere, impulsive and rich.

Yinrun Central Garden is one of the neighborhoods with the highest average price in Los Angeles, and it is also a famous wealthy area.

So Huang Jixian lived here as the second generation of rich, and Qingchen was not surprised.

The security of the property here is relatively strict, and you need to swipe your card to enter and exit.

Qingchen went around to the back door, wanting to see if there was any way to get in.

However, before he could figure out how to get in, he saw six men in black suits walking out from the back door of the community.

Those people had straight waists and looked as sharp as bayonets.

During the walk, the six of them kept the same pace. The time they took to lift their feet and the distance they took was as if someone had measured them with a ruler.

Wait, Qing Chen was stunned, because he saw that there was a young boy among the six... Huang Jixian!

At this time, Huang Jixian looked at a loss, and he was still muttering inexplicable words, prison, machinery, monsters...

I saw that they quickly boarded the two black off-road vehicles outside the back door. One of them seemed to feel it and turned his head to look towards Qingchen from the passenger seat.

Qing Chen immediately turned his head and played with his mobile phone as if nothing had happened.

The other party didn't seem to care about him too much, and the two black off-road vehicles galloped away in the night.

Qing Chen, on the other hand, stood stunned outside the gate of the community, looking at his phone without saying a word.

Who are those people?

Why take Huang Jixian away?

Could it be because of the other party's identity as a transmigrator?

It must be because of this, Qingchen doesn't believe in coincidences.

He turned to go home.

Along the way, he thought about the identity of the man in black, but gradually, he realized that something was wrong.

A young man in a black sweater quietly followed him five blocks away.

Inexplicable familiarity... He has seen each other.

For a moment, Qing Chen felt that his muscles were all tense, and that an invisible sense of oppression was eroding his sense of security.

It was like being stared at by a beast.

He recalled that when he met the man in black at the back door of the Central Garden Community, the other party was looking at the phone not far away, but when the other party was looking at the phone, his fingers never slid across the screen.

Qingchen couldn't analyze everything he saw every minute and every second, it was too exhausting, but he was able to extract memories.

Thinking of this, Qing Chen casually pretended to pick up the phone, then stopped in place and lowered his head to make a phone call: "Hey, I'll go home later for dinner..."