Chapter Twenty One: Expansion: Shadow War

7:20 AM, countdown to 20:40:00.

Qingchen ran around the community three times, and when he returned home, he saw Jiang Xue hanging clothes on the drying rack on the balcony upstairs of his house, each of which belonged to him.

During this period of time, he was so busy with time travel that he had saved a lot of clothes and did not wash them. He originally planned to wash them yesterday, but Jiang Xue snatched them away.

When Jiang Xue saw him, he smiled and opened the window to say hello: "Qingchen, I cooked white porridge, you just came to drink it."

"No, no," Qing Chen hurriedly waved his hand, then nibbled on the compressed biscuits and went to school.

Over the years, he hadn't seen anyone treat him so well for a long time, so he wasn't used to it for a while.

As soon as he entered the school gate, Qingchen saw many people running towards the teaching building of the high school. On the way, he happened to meet Nan Gengchen running wildly. He asked curiously, "What's the matter?"

"Haven't you checked the class WeChat group? There is a transmigrator in the class next door to us. That guy is in the classroom right now," Nan Gengchen said breathlessly.

"Wait, how did you find out that the other party is a transmigrator?" Qing Chen wondered, no one in the next class had a mechanical limb yesterday.

Nan Gengchen said, "He was showing off himself. He held it back for a day, but he didn't hold back when he was chatting with his classmates last night."

Qing Chen frowned when he heard it, what's the situation, there are so many transmigrators in Luocheng Foreign Language School?

There are about 2,000 people in the school. Among the known transmigrators, there are only four in this school. How many will there be in the whole country?

Even if there are only a dozen or so cities in the country where there are passersby, the total number of passersby will not be small.

At this time, Qingchen thought that the rule he had concluded might be discovered by others.

At that time, will a large number of people from all over the country flood into these dozen or so cities, hoping to become the third, fourth, and fifth batch of traversers?

Probably not at the moment, but if the third batch of traversers appears to confirm this speculation, it will become a reality.

In the future, more than a dozen cities, including Los Angeles, may become more and more lively.

Qingchen and Nan Gengchen ran to the classroom, but before they could get together to see the situation clearly, the dean brought a group of teachers over and took away the student in the classroom who claimed to be a traveler.

"We are late!" Nan Gengchen muttered.

Qingchen didn't meddle anymore, turned around and dragged Nan Gengchen to his class.

According to his guess, I am afraid that the mysterious organization will soon arrive at the school. Tonight is imminent, and he does not want to make trouble.

He is also not sure whether the mysterious organization has seen his appearance, the other party can restrict Jiang Xue's travel, I am afraid they can also check the road monitoring, right?

Although the area where he lived was relatively old and had little surveillance, and that day he chose to go to places that were not under surveillance, Qing Chen didn't dare to guarantee that the other party would not have found him.