Chapter Sixteen: Only one life

Originally, when something transcendent happened in life, it was a very romantic thing.

It's like an adult fairy tale.

The Hogwarts acceptance letter you didn't receive when you were a child doesn't seem to be far away from you.

However, this vicious news is like a pot of cold water, quenching the enthusiasm of many people.

Only then can everyone realize that the world is far from being so beautiful.

The world may change, but human nature will not.

Future technology is too valuable, not to mention the materials and structures of those bionic mechanical limbs, the technology of connecting the mechanical limbs to neurons is enough to drive many people crazy.

This is the real future technology. Rather than expecting alien technology, it is better to directly plunder what is close to you.

And most importantly, those ordinary people who have passed through and returned, are still vulnerable even if they have mechanical limbs in the face of some armed organizations.

The deceased died violently at home, and the murderer stabbed a dagger from his side into the heart.

Compared with mechanical limbs, this dagger has no technical content.

This is not a fairy tale, but more like a satirical fable for adults.

For a time, many traversers who were impulsive to reveal their identities because of the heat began to be afraid.

Some people returned with mechanical limbs, worried that they would also be plotted against.

Another part of the traversers, such as Qingchen, are fine without mechanical limbs, but who knows if others will covet other things?

Now, some people in the Japanese media have speculated that perhaps killing a transmigrator can replace the other party to obtain the transmigration qualification.

This guess is so crazy!

Before it proves feasible and infeasible, the trust between people will probably be gone.

Nan Gengchen, who was in high spirits before, finally stopped thinking about where to invite Qingchen to dinner.

I just heard Nan Gengchen muttering in a low voice, "I finally got a chance to change my destiny. Why did it suddenly become a horror and thriller game."

To say that Nan Gengchen and Qingchen are both sympathetic and sympathetic to each other, they both have a gambling father, which makes the family jump around.

Nan Gengchen is relatively better, at least his parents haven't divorced yet, and the house has not been sold yet, so his daily life can be guaranteed, but he doesn't have any pocket money.

Qingchen was even worse, and there was nothing left.

When the classmates get together on weekdays, everyone will not call them two, after all, they can't even pay for a billiards game.

Nan Gengchen has a girl he likes, but because he has no pocket money, he feels a little inferior and doesn't dare to say anything to the female classmate.

So the two of them are actually eager to make money. Nan Gengchen wrote novels for magazines before, and wanted to earn some royalties.

Seeing that Nan Gengchen was disheartened, Qingchen thought it was a good thing: "You have seen this news. I mean, if you have traveled through the past, you must be careful, and don't talk nonsense when you come back."