Chapter Twenty Three: Uninvited guest

In the prison, the excitement of the past is gone, and everyone is secretly thinking about what just happened.

Only inmates who have lived in Prison No. 18 for a while can understand Li Shutong's status here.

So everyone really can't understand, what kind of idiot would come here to talk nonsense with Uncle Li?

The mechanical prison guards surrounded Liu Dezhu. When they ran, the sound of hydraulic transmission came from the alloy bones on their bodies.

When Liu Dezhu saw this battle, he had already forgotten his intention to make a name for himself in Prison No. 18.

Today, as the second batch of traversers, he came to this inner world where steel beasts are rampant for the first time, so he was immediately shocked by what happened in front of him.

Facing the interception of mechanical prison guards and drones, in just over ten seconds, he was firmly controlled and escorted to an unknown area outside the square.

"Boss, don't you think it's a little strange recently?" Lin Xiaoxiao squatted on the chair and thought: "The day before yesterday, a child went crazy. What did you say about Luocheng and Luocheng? It made him seem like the heir of a consortium. Today, such a fool is here again, and when he comes up, I will ask you to send a task, what task?"

While talking, Lin Xiaoxiao couldn't help but want to reach out and touch the big cat on the table, but before he could reach out, the big cat gave him a cold look, and he took his hand back embarrassedly.

Li Shutong thought about it and said, "It's really weird."

Lin Xiaoxiao suddenly said: "Hey, that kid Qingchen, didn't you feel very active when you came down to eat yesterday? Why haven't you seen anyone today?"

At this moment, Qingchen was still walking in the corridor. He ignored Liu Dezhu and the mechanical prison guards, and went straight to the sixth floor. He found Lu Guangyi, who was still waiting in line to go downstairs, and said in a low voice, "Let me know after dinner. Your people control all the newcomers and ask them one by one about their background on the outside."

"Okay," Lu Guangyi hurriedly agreed.

In his opinion, his boss probably wanted to see if there were any other forces coming in to grab things from them.

What Qingchen wanted was to see if there were any hidden traversers among the newcomers.

If there is a transmigrator, then the other party will definitely not be able to fabricate the identity of the outside world.

Those who can explain their identity clearly are the aborigines, and those who can't explain clearly must be the transmigrators.

However, Qingchen was a little surprised. He originally thought that Nan Gengchen would also travel to Prison No. 18, but he didn't.

At this time, Qingchen seemed to remember something, hesitated for a moment, and then said to Lu Guangyi: "I know that the welcome ceremony is your custom, but it's not easy to do it too hard."

Lu Guangyi froze for a moment and replied, "Okay."

After a farce, all the prisoners lined up to get meals one by one. Lu Guangyi followed Qingchen's instructions and planned to take the new prisoners to the cells for interrogation.

After a while, he came back to report to Qing Chen: "Boss, the trial is over."

Qingchen listened carefully to Lu Guangyi's introduction to each prisoner's situation. After he confirmed that there were no more people passing through the prison, he strode over to Li Shutong's dining table and sat down: "Are you still playing chess today?"