1. That little hoe

•[Not Edited]•

"So you're saying that Niall actually talked talked to you?" I raised an eyebrow at my best friend. "Yes! He asked me on a date and I'm just ugh. He's so hot Harry." I nodded slowly. "Right..." I saw Liam pout from the corner of my eye, I turned to look at him and sighed. "He is! How can you disagree?!" I covered his mouth. "How can you be so loud??"

"Labzjx snka ajdksn."

"What?" I asked confused. "Labzjx snka ajdksn!" I frowned before noticing my hand still on his mouth. "Can you repeat that?"

He rolled his eyes at me before repeating himself again. "I said, look who's talking!" I gave him my famous look and shook my head. "Weirdo."

"Says the one having dreams about another boy." He scoffed. I punched him on the shoulder and huffed, how dare he?. Kid. He winced before flicking me off. "You're an abusive best friend, you know that?" I gasped. "I've only hit you-"

"400,675 times, don't even lie Styles." He shook his head disapprovingly. I shrugged before throwing him a fry. He scowled before turning back to his friends.

***

I walked home after school because Liam was 'too busy to take me' which is utter bullshit because all he was doing was talking to his friends, it pissed me off really, he picked his 'friends' over me. Who does that? -Liam of course- but not me, I keep my friendship first. Bros before hoes all the way! Yeah, I'm not saying anyone is a hoe but it's a saying, unless you don't know it well, goodbye to you.

Liam is really sweet but he can be an ass, he's nice but then again.. ass. He has good grades, ass. Candy, ass. Money, ass. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I guess I'm describing him to you, that's Liam, my best friend, ass. Okay I'm done bothering him, maybe that's why he let me walk today, I threw him a fry at lunch, I punched him... It makes perfect sense, that little hoe...

"Hoe." I huffed, today can only get worse. I waited for the rain to come but it didn't so I guess today won't be that bad. I waited for the rain again but it didn't come. No, I'm not one to say something and knock on wood three times, I'm not one to go 'break a leg' -which is funny because I told Liam to go break a leg and he actually broke it at the game- okay it's not funny at all but you know what I mean.

I stuffed my hand in my pocket and pulled my house keys out, I jiggled them in and unlocked the door letting myself in before locking it back up.

"Mum I'm home!" I threw the keys on the counter and waited for her answer. "In my room honey!" I sighed relived, I did not want to be home alone today. "What are you doing?" I ran up the stairs to her room and found her reading a book. "Oh, it is good?" I laid down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "Yes, it's sad though.. All the kids are sick." I chuckled. "Then why are you reading it?" She smiled. "It's John Green baby, of course I'm gonna read it!" I hummed. "The Fault In Our Stars?" She nodded. "Very good book, at least what I've read so far."

"Cool, what have you read so far?" She put the bookmark in the page she stopped and closed the book before resting her head with mine. "She just met Augustus Waters. He's a lovely boy, well at least he seems lovely you know?" I nodded. "Yeah, isn't there a movie?"

"Oh yes, I'm watching it after I'm done reading it. I've heard it's quite the movie," She smiled. "My friends at work talk about this one and um 50 shades of grey I believe." I laughed. "Isn't that like a porn book?" She lightly slapped my arm. "Harry! No, it's.. Well a sex book."

"Kinky." I laughed, she slapped my arm again and I whined. I guess I see how Liam feels now... once is fine, twice it's harder and it actually stings. "How do you know about this book?" She raised an eyebrow and I laughed. "Mum, please, I'm in high school not elementary." I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. "Well you're still too young to know this stuff." She protested.

"Mum, I'm old enough, please." I shook my head. She knows I'm 18, she just can't accept the fact that her 'baby' is already considered an adult.

"I know..." She sighed. "I miss my little baby though." She pinched my cheeks but I was quick to pull away before she hurt them. "Anyway, I'm going to a party with Liam friday." I sat back down.

"Where?"

"A friend's house mum, don't worry." I smiled. I may be giving her a little fib but it won't hurt her. She knows teenagers, getting drunk and high behind their parents back. "Well be careful okay? I don't want you in the hospital." I raised my eyebrows at her and shook my head. "Don't worry mum, I'll be alright, promise."

***

"So she let you?" Liam asked as he took a seat across from me at lunch. And the food is disgusting let me just tell you, I don't even know what they do to it but it's squishy and just plain gross. This is why I'm bringing my own lunch from now on. "Yep, she didn't really ask details so..." I shrugged and played with the food in front of me.

"That's good, I wish my mum was like yours, she's not strict like mine," He sighed. "It's hard making up lies with her." I chuckled. "Then don't lie." He winded his eyes at me and shook his head. "You must be crazy. She'll kill me of she finds out what type of parties we've been going to."

"Hey, at least we don't get high." I pouted out. I grabbed yet another fry and nibbled on it. "Plus, even if we get drunk we know that one of us is mostly sober." I shrugged.

"That's besides the point." He sighed. "Then what's the point?"

"Niall," He frowned. "Niall is the point?" I asked, I should've known, Liam always does stupid shit to have Niall notice him. "Yes, I'm going to that party because Niall was invited." He looked away dreamingly and I just shook my head, this boy is seriously out of it.. but then again so am I, I may be more though. The boy of my dreams aha, more like the boy that doesn't exists because come on, who dreams about someone and starts crushing on them? Crazy I tell you. I must be crazy.

"Good for you, I better get that sketchbook. Zayn has a beard now and I can't keep erasing to fix it."

"I know! Just let us go to that party on Friday and you'll have that sketchbook in no time." He rolled his eyes playfully at me before getting up and throwing the trash away, what a good boy.

"Are you coming?" Liam asked before walking away. I just shook my head and stayed playing with the food. "Alright well I'll see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye then left through the double doors of the cafeteria.

Well, here goes another long day of nothing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: Here's the first chapter for you guys, hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for stopping by and choosing to read this book, much appreciated c:

Comment!
Vote!
Follow?

~Angie💙

Dream Boy [Zarry]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें