24. The Future Adventure

Only 2 more weeks of school before winter break!

•[Not Edited]•

Zayn's POV (you guys were waiting for this? ;))

"The view is amazing." Harry smiled brightly.

"Thank you for accompanying me." I kissed his cheek.

"Zee I think we're gonna be happy here." He sighed happily.

"What do you mean Haz? This is only my-" He cut me off.

"No, I know.. But one day, I know we'll find our way here and we'll be happy. I just know it," he looked at me as his eyes shone with happiness. "Don't you think?"

I agreed with him, giving him a slight nod and a tighter hug.

"You're gonna break a bone." He coughed exaggeratedly. I rolled my eyes playfully and let him go, just a bit.

"I'm a prisoner to your arms." He pouted.

I smiled. "And my heart is a victim because you stole my heart."

"Cheesy." He chuckled. I smiled brightly at him and nodded. Indeed I was and only with him.

I would've thought of cheesiness as something gross and overrated but being with Harry and seeing him this happy, and being able to hold him and hear his laugh.. The cheesiness is all worth it.

"Thinking?"

"Just about you." I smiled.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to tone that cheesiness down please." He giggled.

"Yes officer." I winked and chuckled.

"Oh now I'm an officer? I thought I was a thief who stole your heart." He smiled and looked at me like everyone wants to be looked at by their love.

"You're both. You hold me down and you bring me up." I said softly as I caressed his smooth unshaved cheek.

"And it continues to be that way, both ways." He kissed the corner of my lips.

"Those aren't my lips." I smirked.

"I know, I'm just teasing." He winked.

"Cheeky." I chuckled.

"I can be that." He cupped my cheeks and brought our lips together, sealing them in a passionate yet teasing kiss.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off and groaned internally. People are so inconsiderate this time of year, calling just because it's November and want to make plans for thanksgiving and Christmas. The good thing is that I have something very special planned for Harry and I.

I picked up the phone to see the caller ID being Louis.

"Hello?." I snapped.

"Woah mate, lose the attitude I'm just checking up on you."

"After the damage you caused my almost relationship?. No thank you. I'd rather you leave me alone for a while until I find a good reason on why to befriend you again." I huffed. He thought I'd forgive him easily but oh he's so wrong about that. He broke what me and Harry had, just like other people I was close with.

Even myself.

"Zee, come one mate! It was the best for you and you know it." He tried.

"Stop calling me that. What you guys were asking me to do was too much. I would have to change myself completely! No wonder you and the others were pushing me for so long. You hate who I am." I was about to hang up when I heard what he said.

"True. Honestly Zayn, why would I want you to be gay when you look like the manliest man I know?" He laughed. "Nah mate, I'm just kidding. You think we hated you? You're wrong. We love you, and that's why we tried to change that part of you."

"That wasn't a joke as*hole. You know what is? Me hanging up on your face." And that's what I did. I didn't want to hear another word from his irrelevant mouth. And to think that he was my best friend.

Now I see why Niall wasn't too close to him. He was a damn homophobic.

Joke is on him now. He'll start losing the people he cares about the most while I gain the people I thought I lost forever. My mother is very supportive and I know she loves my father very much but if he hurts me emotionally I'm out.

Even though he has done it countless times. The purpose of me leaving have to be something like what he pulled with Louis and my grandparents.

I decided to text Harry after talking to myself for what seemed like an eternity. I needed to tell him about my plan.

To Harry: Hey :) Can I ask you something?

To Zayn: Yeah go right ahead :)

I thought about the times I would just think about this day and remembered to take it easy and let him adjust to our continued friendship.

To Harry: So I wanted to know if after your graduation you would like to accompany me in a long journey? An adventure outside of our hometown? Just you and I Harry. This is how I'll make it up to you and if you don't like the idea then I'll gladly change it.

I bit my lip nervously as I saw him type. As the seconds passed the more anxious I became. I frowned at the small chat bubble that would let you know if they were typing or not and Harry's just kept going at it. Is he writing me a long paragraph?

To Zayn: How long?

I was disappointed at the lack of letters.

To Harry: No idea, as long as it takes us to find that adventure Harry. If you're up for it since I know you want to go to college.

To Zayn: True but I wouldn't mind being off a year, I think that would be a needed break. What place do you have in mind?

To Harry: I'm leaving that to you ;)

To Zayn: Then alright, it's settled then. You shall take me on an adventure and I shall guide you to it. :)

I love this side of Harry, how could I have been so gullible and let him down like that? He deserves better. He deserves the world.

"One day I'll be good enough for you Harry, you'll see." I mumbled to my phone where our texts were still visible.

And what I said is true. I will be good enough for him one day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: So guys I was thinking, for my Sleep Paralysis book.. Should it be another ship? Like Zarry, Narry, Lirry, Ziam... Or with a girl? I'm debating between that and I cannot make up my mind. PLEASE HELP ME!! SOS!!

Thank you all for the votes and comments they're very appreciated and please don't be afraid to leave a small comment :) I don't virtually bite. Haha.

QOTC: Where are you guys from? (I'm from Texas. Btw, looking at the places might give me an idea aha ;))

~Angie💜