38. Food

guys quick update. I had a lot of  reads and votes for the NEWS  but I need more than 3-4 comments because yes, I'm taking every choice into consideration. PLEASE TELL ME HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T!! >>>

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

As our adventure began I felt a new connection of closeness with Zayn. It's as if we were meant to be together for this and for what was to come.

"Anywhere specific you want to go baby?" Zayn said, playing with my hand as we walked.

"Uh, the museum? They say it has great history from here. We could go check it out?"

"Yes, if you'd like." He smiled.

"I do. But do you?"

"I wouldn't mind."

Zayn told me it would take us a good 20 minutes to get there by foot but I just shrugged it off like it didn't faze me.. Well I'm fucking tired now and my legs hurt. It's been a while since I've worked out and now I'm embarrassed compared by the energy he has.

"Hm?"

"M' tired.." I blushed.

We came into a halt and be looked at me worriedly. What a sweetheart.

"Wanna take a break and sit?"

"Nah, just a breather is fine," I took a deep breath and smiled. "We can go now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure Zee." I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled.

"Okay, okay, let's go."

*

*

"It's so beautiful, the history of America is interesting. I'm a bit disappointed on how they did some things though." I looked at my handsome boyfriend who was already looking back at me.

"Mhm," he pulled me close to his side and continued walking, me falling in step with him. "This is a big museum, let me know when you want to get back."

I gave him a dimpled smile and continued exploring with my eyes. This place was definitely massive, like Zayn's- actually, I take that back, I haven't seen it. Wow, I just realized this and it sucks. Maybe I'll bring it up later and I'll finally see- okay, calm down Harry.

I took a deep breath and noticed him staring at me, I smiled innocently and pulled him to another side of the museum.

After another hour, I started feeling tired and cranky from lack of food and sleep. "We should go now, I'm tired and hungry and if you don't feed me I'm going to explode." I groaned.

"I feed you?" He smirked.

"If you don't stop I'll never let you touch me again," I huffed. "Set your fine ass straight and let's go."

He laughed. "Yes, Princess."

We wavered around the museum and exited through the nearest door. The wind had picked up so it messed our hairs up, I wasn't in the mood to continuously fix it so I let it be. Zayn in the other hand kept cursing under his breath and I giggled.

"Baby, your hair looks amazing which ever way you have it. Stop fixing it." I took his hand and kissed it softly. He gave me a big smile and nodded. What a sweetheart.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked after we passed a couple of fast foods, mostly McDonalds. How unhealthy.

"Well, not McDonalds, that's for sure," I looked around and spotted Taco Bell, Wendy's, Chipotle, and Braum's. "One of those two." I selected Braum's and chipotle, now he had to break the tie.

"Braum's. Chipotle made my stomach feel funny last year, never ate there again." He shivered in disgust. I laughed.

"Okay."

Once we were in line I looked at the menu on the ceiling by the cash register.

"Whatcha want?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I smiled. "Number 6."

"The 4 chicken tenders and fries?"

"Yep, that'd be it." I pressed my side against his and relaxed.

"Okay, I'll have number 1 then," he took his arm away from my waist and I pouted. "Go pick a seat baby, I'll order for us."

"Okay, fine." I wanted to stay with him but he was right, I needed to get a table before someone else took it.

I picked the last table at the end and waited for Zayn to come after ordering. Not so long after 2 minutes he was making his way towards me and my stomach fluttered. He's so perfect.

"Good seat." He praised as he sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks."

"So I was thinking," he looks away then back at me. "We should leave tomorrow to Texas."

"We're skipping places?" I looked at him a bit puzzled.

"No, I just want to go in a zigzag."

"Baby, we'd waste gasoline. Forget it, let's go to the places I had the list in." I responded. He might've thought that'd be funner but it would be more stressing and a bit pointless considering we'd go there anyway.

"Fine, we'll do that." He shrugged seeming unfazed by what I said.

"You better not be giving me an attitude Zayn."

"Woah, mum over here." Zayn chuckled.

I opened my mouth then closed it. I was not about to get into that topic. He knew dang well where we was leading it and I was not about to join in, my innocence is pure.

Our number for called and he stood up. "Be right back." He went to get the tray and I sat on the seat still like a good boy.

He came back with the tray, smiling at me. What a babe, I love him. Woah, I really do. This is kinda scary considering we haven't been together for too long but I'll wait, that's something I'm used to doing.

"Here we go Haz." He set down the tray and smoothly slid to the sit next to me.

"Thanks." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He chuckled. "You're very welcome."

We both dug in and stuffed our faces until we were completely full. "Thanks again for this baby, really means a lot."

"Hey, no problem. Always."

I smiled wide. He's something else, really something else. I can't want for our next stop, this trip was gonna be more than amazing. It was gonna be special.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: okay guys so pardon me for the lack of updates I've been really busy with school and church.

just a heads up, I'm skipping the American trip and part of the European because I want to get to the yacht part. BUT no worries! I will summarize the part of those trips to make it fair!

The yacht part though.. you'll guys LOVE. 😉☺️

love you guys! please do comment about Dressed AND Saint! it would mean a lot!

~Angie💕