27. Lock The Door

•[Not Edited]•

dedicated to A_Dark_Secret , Littledevil02 , and EnglishIrishFreaks , thank you guys for the reads and comments!

Harry's POV

"So what do you want me to draw for you?" I lightly tapped the pro pencil on the table as I looked at him.

"Why ask me when you can let your mind flow?"

"Because you're what flows in my mind." I confessed.

"Oh cheesy over here," he chuckled. "How about a tattoo I wanna get?"

"Have you drawn it yourself?" I asked curiously.

"No, that's why I'm telling you angel." He laughed lightly.

I blushed. "You should get an angel."

"Nice, but I won't be needed it because you're the only angel I see." He winked.

I blushed madly at the dork beside me, could he get more cheesy than the cheeses around the world? I laughed at my own small joke.

"What?" He chuckled. "I know that was cheesy, but I'm serious."

"You should get a cheese for a tattoo." I stifled a laugh.

"Ha.ha.ha," he rolled his eyes playfully. "Good one but we both now that would be pointless."

"Well not really considering it describes you well." I laughed.

He laughed along and shrugged. "You're not wrong."

"Anyways, what is it?"

"A rose. I think, well I want a rose tattoo and I knew you drew so I wanted you to do your type of rose."

"Aren't roses the same tho?"

"I don't believe so," he ran his fingers through his beard even though it wasn't that long. "I believe each artist adds something different and special to their rose, and I want your rose."

I blushed. "You're just saying that because you told me I was special.."

"You are but no, it's because we all have our ways Haz, and I want your way. I think it would be meaningful and lovely."

This wasn't a bad idea honestly. I think it was way better than getting a name or face tattooed on your arm because as special as both of those things are anything can happen while having something as big and small as he was asking it held a true meaning and something very different; I loved his idea.

"Alright then I'll get it started," I smiled widely. "By the way is there anything in specific you want me to add?"

"Nope, just your artistic skills is enough."

I giggled like a little punk and started drawing the rose he would use for a tattoo.

**

"Why can't I open this drawer Harry?" He whined. I was already panicking in the inside so I had to be chill as hell on the outside.

"Because it's stuck anyway, plus it's very personal stuff Zee, you get that right?" I laughed nervously.

"But I've already seen you on your underwear.." He pouted. "How bad could it be?"

"Um it's not underwear Zee, it's much personal than that.. I'd let you but you know not really ready for that huge step yet." I played with the sleeves of my sweater.

"Okay.. I understand," he laid back on my bed and puts his hands behind his head. He looked majestic. "Lock the door."

I was taken aback by his words being so forward and also I felt excited for the unknown, he just told me to lock the door and for what reason? I got up from my desk and went and locked the door, if my mum came she'd be really curious on why I locked the door but I guess I'll have to explain that to her when the time comes, if it even does.

"Come lay next to me."

I'd say I like his bossy side, very nice side. I slowly laid down next to him and made myself comfortable. He turned his head to look at me and smiled. It wasn't those sweet smiles that were like 'you look pretty' or 'thank you for listening' but it was more of a flirty smile.

"What?.." I blushed.

He chuckled. "Do you trust me?"

"Who are you? Aladdin?" I chuckled.

"Hey, I could be. Answer my question, Princess." He smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded.

"Yes, I trust you, now what's going on?"

"Good." He rolled over on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. My breath caught up in my throat and my eyes directly locked with his in surprise and shock. What is happening?

"Z-Zayn?.. what are you d-doing?" I gulped shyly.

"I want to try something."

"L-like?"

"This." He leaned down and kissed me deeply in the mouth, I was expecting this quite a bit but the butterflies in my stomach just weren't ready for this. They never were.

"And this." He mumbled as he removed my shirt. He slowly kissed my neck making me giggle from his breath, I felt him smile on my skin. He pressed a chaste kiss on my chest and went down to my abs making me giggle once again. He hushed me and smiled up at me.

"S-sorry, it tickles." I confessed.

"Hold it, Hazza." He chuckled softly.

"Okay." I smiled and took a deep breath.

He continued on kissing my upper body and the more he did it the more good it felt. My shorts were being a little breezy and I knew exactly why, so I was extremely embarrassed. If I knew it meant he knew as well.

"I can feel you Harry." He mumbled as his lips left my right nipple. I let out a small moan as appreciation and response.

"Want me to help you?" He ran his hand up and down my inner thigh. I whined and raised my hips up, I can't believe he's making me so needy.

He chuckled and pressed my hips down. He kissed my lips once more before going below my waist line.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Harry?" He looked up at me.

I bit my lip and looked back, thinking about the answer.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: another update! awesome from me haha, I've gotten into the story once again haha. I hope you guys liked this chapter!

QOTC: how was you guys christmas break?

didn't have a good question for here sorry! hope that will do. :)

~Angie💜