45. Epilogue

A/n: this is really quick. I will start the marriage at the beginning with them saying I do because I want to focus it on the honeymoon and later when they adopt their kid I will start it when the kid is already being moved in.

enjoy!

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

Marriage

"Do you Zayn Malik, take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." My heart fluttered at his commitment and I grinned at him. We were so close of being official, it was crazy.

"Do you Harry Styles, take Zayn Malik to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." And I meant it with every fiber in my body.

Zayn picked the ring from the velvet colored pillow and slipped the ring on my finger. My smile grew and my heart raced as I slipped the ring from the pillow to his finger.

"Hereby the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband." The man finally finished. Zayn pulled me close and grabbed my face, he captured my lips with his own and we shared the sweetest kiss he could muster before mumbling multiple 'I love you's' in which I returned.

The crowed cheered and the photographers took the pictures. The flashes of the cameras almost blinding me as Zayn and I walked down the aisle hand in hand. I waved goodbye to my mother and parents-in-law. Zayn had finally made up with his father, and his father had accepted the fact that his son was gay and he could do nothing about it.

My husband opened the limousine's door and let me get in first. "Thank you, Hubby." I winked, chuckling. His smile made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, he slipped in after me and closed the door.

"Liverpool here we go." He smiled brightly. I chuckled at his enthusiasm, I couldn't wait myself. He had proposed to me the sweetest way, leaving notes and drawing here and there each day until finally on Friday, March 23, he drew himself on one knee with a small box cradled in his hands and me standing there looking at him. When I turned around, there he was. On one knee and proposing to me. Obviously I said yes.

*

*

"Stop, this is our honeymoon, we should be exploring not- stop!" I whined, trying to push him off from on top of me. Even though I was really turned on I wanted to explore first. The first day of honeymoon should be getting to know the place, then you explore each other's body. But noo, Zayn over here is trying to change it, and I'm slowly falling into his ways.

"We can do that later, look at how hard you are! This tent will have people wondering what's inside, hm?" He palmed me through the slacks. I moaned lightly and bit my lip, his sinful words were working.

"But I wanna e-explore.." I gulped, feeling his hands fumble with the button and zipper. He really wanted to start this off with sex.