7. Tell me about yourself

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

My breath hitched as he approached me and held his hand out. I knew his family was looking at us like we were crazy or something but I didn't care, he was real. I shook his hand with no hesitation and the sparks went off crazily.

"So nice to meet you, Harry." He smiled. It took my breath away, he smiled at me what could be better than that? Maybe our hand shake since we were touching but nothing else could compare to what I was feeling. "So nice to meet you as well, Z-" I stopped, should I say his name? What if it was different? Doniya never told me his name, never, should I risk it?

"Zayn." He nodded and chuckled at me. I took a deep breath and smiled. "Zayn." I said, it felt so natural to say his name like I was meant to say it everyday.

"Did you guys know each other or?.." Doniya trailed off. We quickly pulled our hands away and I shook my head no. "This would be the first time." I blushed because it really wasn't if I think about it.

"You guys seem comfortable, need a minute?" She smirked. My eyes grew wide and I shook my head again, "N-No."

"I'm just teasing Haz," She smiled. "Let's go eat now though, come on guys." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and followed her parents to the kitchen where they had the table set up. It smelled delicious, the food that was on the table looked wonderful as well. "Thank you for inviting me." I smiled.

"No problem Harry, now you're always welcomed." Doniya's mom smiled.

"Always." Zayn murmured but I heard. I blushed once I took a glance at him.

"Harry you will be sitting across from me, so next to Zayn." She smirked at me once again and I playfully rolled me eyes to show her that I had nothing with her brother. Yes, I am crazy for him but I don't want anyone to know... Yet.

We all sat around the table and dug in the food. After a while I started feeling something on my foot so I looked dow to see Zayn's foot hitting mine softly and repeatedly, I blushed and looked over at him. He gave me his pearly white smile and continued eating, my stomach was going crazy and I had to take a good and long chug of juice.

"Harry, any plans for the future?" Mr. Malik asked.

"Of course, I'm planning on becoming an artist." I played with the napkin and looked up at Mr. Malik, he nodded and went back to eating his food. "That's a great choice Harry." Zayn said lifting my spirits. "Thank you." I said shyly.

He chuckled and got up. "Want me to show you around the house?" He looked at his sister, Doniya, as she just smirked and nodded. "Go right ahead Zee."

"Come on, Harry." He helped me up and off the chair. We went upstairs first and he went to the end of the hall. "This is my room," he opened the door and mostly what I could see were sketches and posters. "Sorry for the mess." He smiled. "You're fine." I looked around his room and found comics and other stuff with superheros.

I heard the door close and I looked up at him from where he was standing. "W- what are you doing?" I stuttered out.

"Tell me about yourself." He sat and patted the spot on bed next to him. I slowly strode over and sat down which was pretty close to him, I could feel his warmth from the distance and it made me shiver.

"W-well.. I love to draw, I like to go to open places like the park or a nice field. Somewhere quiet, I like the peace," He smiled and nodded so I kept going, "I also like to play video games mostly adventurous. Um.. love movies, I like to read, if a movie had a book which is mostly all I like to watch the movie first and then read the book bc I remember it easily and I can compare them together. I like baking even though lately I haven't been in the kitchen just because my mom tells me to go away," We both chuckled at that, he looked over at me and gave me a nod for me to continue, "I like swimming and working out, it gives me a sense of freedom just like jogging. I may look somewhat weak but trust me I can take you out. And there's more but it's all I got for now." We both chuckled again and it was the best feeling ever. It's like my dreams kinda, him and I just being by ourselves and laughing, playing around, sitting, and talking.

"You sound very intriguing." He thought.

"T-thanks." I slightly blushed. He chuckled softly and leaned onto me a little and our shoulders slightly brushed. my breath hitched at out proximity that I had to move away, I'm not sure why I did that but regret it.

"Sorry." He mumbled. I shook my head and say close to him again. "Don't apologize, I didn't mean to." I blushed. That was my mistake moving away, I don't know why I did but he did not need to apologize for it if anything it's on me.

I could see the slight smirk forming on his lips when I said that, it was hot. "What?.." I trailed off as he leaned closer again. "Didn't mean to?" He asked while leaning closer and brushing our shoulders once again.

"N-no." I gulped and looked down shyly, what was he doing to me? Like I said when I saw him, I technically just met him.

Yeah but he's the same as your dream, Harry. I rolled my eyes at it and shook my head. I know what I'm doing so in just going to block that voice off.

"You're cute." He chuckled but kept his shoulder with mine. I smiled to myself as I felt goosebumps rising on my skin. Even in real life he gives them to me, just wait until I tell Liam. Will he even believe me?

"And you're cuter." I blushed not sure if he would have liked me saying that back like that. You never know, he might be into boys or girls telling him he's hot or sexy, which of course he is.

He chuckled, "Well thank you, can I ask you something?" He creased his eyebrows in thought. "Yes, anything." I smiled brightly.

"Are you gay?" He looked over at me with a little concern in his eyes, I wasn't really shocked at the question since I get that a lot but coming from him I would say I was a bit shocked.

"Yes." I answered him proudly. I saw him relax and he smiled brightly at me, his tongue poking from behind his teeth. That was the best smile he has given me, so I take it he is gay as well?

"I am," He answered my question even though I didn't ask it out loud. "I guess now we gotta be careful, huh?"

"Why?" I asked confused. He chuckled and turned to look at me.

"Because I know other things about you that you haven't said and I know that you know about me. Tell me what I like and let's see what you get right."

He smirked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: This chapter was longer than the last one right?! Do you still love me?! SORRY for the long wait! But I had some trouble writing bc I wasn't inspired, maybe you noticed it? HOPEFULLY NOT, bc then it was legit crap :(

QOTC: What do you think Zayn is like here? (You don't have to answer but it would be SWEET if you do!)

Vote✔️
Comment💬

~Angie💖