42. Waiting

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

Once we got back to the hotel, after our lovely date, he went to take a shower and I waited patiently with the stack of drawings in hand. How do I have so many while I was with him this whole time? I've been drawing since I was 7, I know the quick ways to get it done. Plus, when he would go get things or fall asleep cause he was so tired, I'd take the opportunity to draw and make every moment count.

"Baby, what's that?" He nodded towards the drawings while getting dressed.

"Drawings," I flipped through them and stopped at the one where we were both naked and heated. "Of us, you mostly." I blushed deeply and looked up at him.

He gave me a toothy grin and sat next to me. "Yeah? Show me." I handed him the drawings and he flipped through them. His face seemed concentrated on each drawing, it took him 2 minutes to go to the next drawing. I was nervous at what he'd think because why draw this, right? I knew when we got back home in five days, I'd show him the rest. What scared me was that he'd think I was weird for having drawings that were dated 2014 which was two years ago.

"I love these." He smiled after glancing at me. "And this one," he smirked. "Sets the exact mood we felt, I can see it with the shades. I love it."

My breath caught my throat, he drew, of course he did. How could I have been so blind before? He worked at a museum for bob's sake. "Thank you babe, I tried to catch all of the structure and I put what I felt in it." I bit my lip nervously, for some reason.

"Haz, you're an amazing artist. And these.. I want to keep them, if that's okay with you." He glanced at me and then back at the papers. I smiled widely, nodding enthusiastically. How could I say no? They are meant to be for him.

"They were always yours." He chuckled. I smiled shyly as he leaned over and cupped my cheek bringing our lips into a slow chaste kiss.

I was abstaining myself from scooting closer, his kiss just always left me so breathless and intoxicated. It's all I wanted. We pulled apart when it got too much and our lips grew tired. "I have to show you more once we arrive home. Is that okay?" I bit my lip, not knowing how he'd react.

"Of course that's okay my love." He grinned.

"Just making sure," I smiled shyly. "Promise to not see me any different?"

"Baby, I'd never see you any different. You're perfect just the way you are and if anything makes you different than I'll embrace it like I have you." He grabbed my chin gently with his index and thumb and pecked me, making a loud pop echo around the room. We both laughed and looked at each other lovingly. If this wasn't love, then I don't know what is.

"You're something else," I looked at and played with my hands. "In a good way of course. I just can't believe you're mine."

"And you're mine." He kissed my cheek.

He chuckled. "You're amazing." I breathed out, he got more perfect with each passing day.

"You know what I'm waiting for?" He finally spoke up after a few minutes of silence. He got up and placed the drawings in his suitcase.

"Hm?" I looked up at him, smiling.

"Your facial hair to grow out." He laughed and bit his lip to contain it. I looked at him unbelievingly and shook my head with a small smile on my lips.

"I dislike you. So much right now, you know I can't grow that," I whined. "It's impossible! Yours grows in a matter of three days!"

"All you gotta do is wait," he chuckled. "I'm waiting." He winked before laying back on the bed.

"You're hilarious," I rolled my eyes playfully. "I actually think my hair grows out faster than any hair around my body." I complained but then again I didn't care. Hair is hair.

"I don't mind that you don't get hair on your body," he smirked. "I can eat you up." I gasped and smacked his thigh softly, not wanting to hurt him.

"Don't be dirty!"

"What? It's not the first time," he chuckled. "On the contrary, it's around the third, no?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Zayn," I groaned and covered my face. "Why must you embarrass me in front of myself?" I mumbled. He laughed at me.

"Baby, it's only you and I here. Nothing to be ashamed about, you like it, I like it," he shrugged nonchalantly. "I love pleasing you, it's what's keeps me going."

"You're too dirty, I'm leaving you," I joked and turned my back to him. "Like, forever."

"No you're not!" He pouted. "Stop playing and come lay in my arms, they're waiting for you, I'm waiting for you." He tugged on my shirt and opened his arms wide for me.

I grinned, my dimples sinking deeper into my cheeks. He knew exactly what to say and I adored it. "Okay." I leaned forward and laid my head on his chest. I loved how our warmth combined and just made it warmer and relaxing. He relaxed me.

"Happy napping, or more like, goodnight. I know we won't wake up until tomorrow." He smiled.

"I agree. Goodnight, baby." I snuggled closer to my handsome boyfriend and closed my eyes.

"Night." He whispered before kissing my head as we both fell in to a deep sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: shorter chapter but you know I had to update for you guys! How is everyone??

anyways, the story is shortly reaching its end and I cannot wait to begin writing Dressed! I really hope you guys are looking forward to it haha.

QOTC: who's still here with me? 👀♥️

I love you all! dedicated to Mrsdenisemalik IrishWallflower24 and Toolazytomove !

~Angie