5. Good Luck

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

"Wow, Does he keep changing or something Harry? Every sketch is different." Liam scrunched his eyebrows in concentration. "Liam, in case you haven't noticed.. No one looks the same every few days!" I threw my arms up in frustration. He just shrugged and flipped through the many sketches.

"I hope you have a spare because if your mum found this it would get really awkward," He chuckled. "Not to mention how you have three full sketchbooks full of him and just him." I mocked him but answered either way. "I do Li, you think I'm stupid? Don't answer that," I rolled my eyes, knowing him he'd say yes with no hesitation. "I draw other stuff, when a family member or my mum asks about my sketches I show her the ones without him."

"That's interesting, do you not date them so she won't know how old they really are?" He snickered. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "It's not like I don't draw anything else Liam, I'm not crazily obsessed."

"Sure you're not.." He chuckled. I was about to punch him before I stopped myself, if I punch him I probably won't stop considering how pissed I was feeling for no apparent reason.

"Punch me and see what happens." He dared me. I just mean mugged him and turned away to continue cleaning my room. It was just one of those days when your mum comes in your room blackmailing you that if you don't clean you don't go out.

"How long does it take you to hang up some shirts?" Liam groaned. I rolled my eyes, "As long as I want, damn you're so impatient." I complained.

"You shouldn't have made such a mess then." He huffed. "Liam if you don't shut up I won't hesitate to punch you." I threatened. He loudly scoffed, "Like you scare me."

If I wasn't too far from him I would've punched him by now but honestly I just didn't feel like punching him, for once.

"What? You think you scare me?" I chucked and shook my head.

"Just hurry up." He mumbled.

"Yes, mum."

***

"So you're gonna meet her brother?" Liam asked stunned.

I nodded happily and smiled. After I had finished cleaning my room we went over to his house to play video games and now we were taking a break and spilling anything new from the week.

"Wow, I missed a lot then, did she show you how he looked?"

"No, but I'm nervous for some reason I'm not sure why. I mean, wouldn't you be?" I played with my shirt and looked over at him. "I would be, yes." He hummed.

"19 years old.. He left at 17?" Liam reasoned.

"Possibly, but who cares? His birthday was probably a few days after." I shrugged. If you want to explore before you grow too old you have to leave and make it happen so why not start by 17? It's not a crime.

"True," Liam agreed. "Okay so he's coming soon?"

I nodded. "In a few weeks, well now in about three." I swallowed, I was so nervous. Why? Because it's my friend's brother, he's older. And maybe because I don't know what to expect.

"Be ready, who knows maybe he'll be the man of your dreams." Liam nudged me and laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes at his stupid joke, can he be more irritating?

"Liam it's not funny. At all." I frowned.

"Woah, chill Haz I'm just playing. Sorry.. I didn't mean to go that far." He smiled guiltily. "It's alright Liam, you weren't thinking." I shrugged.

He nodded understandingly and laid back on his bed. "What are you exactly gonna do before those three weeks?"

"I'm not sure yet, maybe just relax until then I don't want to be too worked up about the whole meeting her brother thing. The worst thing that can happen is that he's a homophobe or he ends up hating my guts. Worse case scenario is that he makes fun of me though.." I trailed off. Liam turned his head to look at me questionably. "Why do you say that?"

"Because look at me." I shrugged.

"Like I said before Harry, you're really hot and handsome but not my type. You have nothing to worry about and what can actually be a bad case scenario is that you don't show up." He tried. I just side smiled at him and shrugged. "I wouldn't miss it, I wouldn't want to make her upset so yes, I will show up and won't let her down." I felt a tad better letting my concerns out and maybe Liam was right, maybe the only bad thing that could happen was me not showing up.

We spent the whole day playing and talking, sometimes we would go eat snacks or take a break and watch tv. Karen, Liam's mom, was making sure every few hours we were okay.

At about 9 p.m. I made my way home and ran up the stairs to my room. I was tired so I took a ten minute shower and got out to sleep. I dressed in only my boxers and jumped in bed ready to catch my sleep.

"Harry," A manly delicate voice whispered. "Haz, wake up." He gently shook me.

I opened my eyes to be met with the caramel orbs. Oh how I missed them. "What's wrong?" I stretched and sat up coming face to face with the beautiful man.

"I missed you." He hugged me tightly. I couldn't help but smile at his words he just had that effect on me. "I missed you too." I hugged back and took in his scent of cologne and mint.

"I didn't know where you were, I couldn't find you." He pulled away and cupped my cheeks in his rough yet delicate hands. "I was waiting for you Zee, I always will." That seemed to make him smile brightly at me before pulling away and lay next to me.

I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. He was breathing softly but you could feel it changing when I placed my hand on his hip.

"What are you doing Hazza?" He whispered softly on my curls. I smiled and looked up at him. "Enjoying your company and warmth."

"You're warm yourself," He smiled. "But I don't mind, not at all." He stroked my hair softly and held me closer. I don't know if he felt the small tension between us since this is somewhat the closest we've been for so long but I sure felt it.

"What's on your mind Harry?" He smiled warmly down at me. I felt his gaze so I looked back up at him, admiring him.

"About Doniya's brother, about you, us." I confessed. He seemed thoughtful and I just looked at him until he finally spoke.

"Good luck."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: Short chapter.. 😳😁🙏 Sorry not sorry? LOL It's in 'three' weeks guys! Bare with Harry's weeks lmao. I can't give it to you in a spoon that easily! I wanna see you squirm and start getting impatient 😈

I don't think this is torture.. Nope, not at all. 💁 (I'm almost positive I'm torturing myself.. PSYCH!) okay maybe a little.

But soon guys 😉 soon. GOOD LUCK, that's all he said, it's Zayn so why wouldn't he say that aha.

Love you guys! Thanks for the reads and votes and comments! 💕

Vote ✔️
Comment 💬

~Angie💖