43. Drawings And Confession

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

Back home

"Oh Harry, I missed you!" Mum practically squeezed the air out of me as she tightly clung to me. I half laughed have wheezed, powerful woman alright. "How was the trip?!" She was overly excited but that's okay because I was too before I left, except I didn't want to show it.

"It was amazing mum," I smiled sweetly at her. "Is Gemma here?"

"I'm afraid not sweetheart, she left a month ago, remember?" She almost cooed. I rolled my eyes and she smacked me chest. I laughed.

"Yes, I remember. Thought she'd be here to see me though." I shrugged.

"Don't worry honey, I'm sure she'll come by. Zayn! Darling! How was the trip for you?" She hugged him and by the look of his furrowed brows and redness I knew my mum was also squeezing the air out of my boyfriend.

"Muuuum," I whined. "Stop trying to kill my boyfriend."

"Kill him? Oh no, I would never! He's kept you safe and healthy. How could I ever!" She laughed and swatted her hands playfully. I shook my head and smiled, I guess I'm the replica of my mother, only thing is that I'm a boy.

"It was great Anne," he chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Your son was very well behaved and did everything as asked." I saw the glint in his eye and I knew what he meant behind those words causing me to blush. Thank goodness my mother thought I was blushing for his kind words.

"I'm glad to hear that!" She smiled brightly. "You two want anything to drink? Tea, perhaps?" She walked over to the stove and took cups out. Now how could we say no to that.

"Sure, mum." I chuckled.

"I can't believe you guys are back," she prepared the tea, warming up the water with the teapot. "A year was just too much, Harry starts college soon, too, what do you say Zayn?" She turned around to look at us and leaned back on the counter.

"Oh, well, I support which ever way he goes. I'll follow him wherever." He glanced at me and smiled. I couldn't help but feel my stomach flutters and my heart race. He was unmistakably the most amazing man, boyfriend, I have ever met.

"Thank baby," I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Will you not be joining me?"

"Yes, just have to sort out some things before I apply to the college you're going to."

"Why me? We can agree on one we want. I don't have a problem."

"But you do have a dream." And he had a point. But not all dreams come true, of course, except this one, how ironic.

I shrugged. "I have many choices baby, I wouldn't mind finding one with you."

"You guys are adorable." Mum cooed once again. She needed to stop, we aren't babies, what is this? A nursery?

"What?"

"Nothing." I told her, chuckling a bit. Man I missed my jokes but that one was just horrid.

"When the tea is ready, holler." I waved at my mum and walked up the stairs, Zayn following behind. Once we reached my room he closed and locked the door pinning me against the wall and capturing my lips in a heated, rough kiss. I enjoyed the unexpected kisses, they were the best, but this was my childhood home and my mum was right downstairs.

"Baby," I mumbled, but he wouldn't pull away to let me talk. He just kept ravishing my lips with his own, slipping his tongue in and leaving me breathless for what seemed like the 1000th time.