25. The Drawing

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

One more month until school is over. I'm already feeling the rush of graduation and rush of finals, funny thing though, I'm not taking the finals because I am exempted after all. I'm average of course but the rank of my whole class is 300 and I'm in the 10%, which is great don't get me wrong.

"Dude the pictures are tomorrow." Liam gushed. For some reason he was super excited for this.

"Yup." I said staring down at my phone.

"Um.. so..." He cleared his throat. I still didn't look up though, I was waiting for a text message.

"Harry."

"Hm?"

"Waiting for your boyfriend to text you?"

"Ha. Funny, you know he's not my boyfriend." I mumbled.

It's been quite a while since we had that long talk and argument and whatnot and I feel like I could be happy with him, if we were together.

"But he could be, you're just stubborn."

"What about you?" I finally looked up. "You and Niall a thing now?"

He frowned. "Almost."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know.. we're getting there? Look, don't worry about me Harry, this is about you. I'm handling my stuff quite well thank you and I just need you to realize your summer priorities."

I looked at him boldly and shook my head. I'm not stubborn.. I just have a difficult time admitting how I feel to Zayn. As if communication wasn't enough.

"We'll know when we're ready for it mate, don't worry about us." I finally received Zayn's message and my eyes lit up. And Liam noticed by the time of his voice.

"Ah has charming finally texted you?"

"Shut up." I mumbled and punched his arm. He scowled at me and rubbed his upper arm softly.

I chuckled softly and read Zayn's message which caused my heart to pick up its pace thirty times faster than it was already beating. I sighed happily knowing that in one month him and I would be out of here and in our way to a new adventure and a few months alone.

I had decided to take the year off, to be with him and enjoy his company. I was planning on going to college though but taking that year off would probably prepare me. Good thing is when we get back from our trip I'll start practicing some school stuff like math problems, critical thinking, vocabulary, science problems, etc. I knew those first years of college consisted of basic classes but then after all that troubling mess I would be studying for the thing I enjoy the most.

Art and music. If it wasn't obvious enough already I want to be an artist from drawing to making music. Doesn't exactly have to be singing but I could produce it or write it and sell it. I'm sure they would use it, like Zayn has told me many times.

I texted him back replying the cheesiest way I could and then laughed a bit to myself realizing that not only we were being cheesy together in reality but we were also cheesy to ourselves in my dreams.

"I think that in graduation I should make up for all those punches you have given me." Liam crossed his arms and frowned. How dramatic of him.

"I mean if you want me dead." I shrugged. He looked at me horrified and gave me a questioning look.

"I've punched you every since middle school mate, if you punch me for every time I punched you I won't be alive to groan or admit to the pain I have caused your arm or wherever I've hit you more." I smiled innocently.

He huffed. "I'll find a way then, don't worry, you'll beg me to stop."

"That sounds so gross." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head a small smile playing on his lips. I shook my head as well and pretended to be grossed out.

"Better not be thinking of me any other way, I'll tell Niall."

"Haz, you know I only think about Niall in those ways," he smirked. "Like you drew that one drawing of naked Zayn."

I blushed madly and looked at him shocked. How did he know I had one of those? I mean, I have never seen Zayn naked in reality but then again in my dreams.. Don't even ask.

"H-how did you see that one?!" I whispered yelled at him. This drawing was supposed to be hidden deep in my drawer under multiple papers and books and who knows what else. It was supposed to be well hidden.

He chuckled and smirked at me, the way I hated it. I rolled my eyes as I waited for his logical answer. The suspense was real and thickening. "Speak."

"I was going through your stuff looking for paper bc you keep them in that drawer but once I saw that drawing I knew you had moved the papers to another place. But what I saw I couldn't take back and I was waiting for the precise moment to tell you and well," he chuckled. "This was the right moment!"

I whined and rubbed my face embarrassedly, no one was ever ever supposed to see that. Maybe Zayn himself in the future when we you know, came to be that close that he would praise me for his work and not find it weird. Even I who drew it felt weird knowing I had even drawn it. How embarrassing.

"I hate you, you know that?" I mumbled

"Aw mate, the love is mutual." He laughed.

The bell rang signaling everyone it was time to go home so I got my backpack, threw my trash away and went outside to the car Zayn was waiting inside of for me. He had wanted to take me out for three weeks now and I kept postponing it because I was focusing on finishing up some big project I had for science and now that I was finally done I had said yes to him. And now was the time to get on with that date, our twentieth date. I've been counting. Well I mean twentieth considering the in between big fight we had. So if I count the ones before the fight then it would be the fiftieth. I know, amazing.

"Hi beautiful." He said as soon as I got in. I blushed deeply and smiled shyly.

"Hi Zee, handsome." I cleared my throat.

"Aw how cute." He chuckled as he drove off to our destination.

"So where are you taking me this time?" I smiled. I liked to ask because he would tell me every time.

"Oh no, this time I'm not saying Curly." He chuckled and glanced at me before looking back at the road. I gasped and looked at him in shock. Did he really just say that to me?

"Zayn come on!" I whined.

He laughed in heavenly laugh and stopped at a red light, he turned a bit too look at me and smiled. "You'll love the date, trust me. And yes, I am being as sappy and cheesy as those stories you read." He winked making my heart swell in pure happiness and admiration to the handsome and beautiful man in front of me.

"Okay," I breathed. "I trust you."

The light turned green again and he drove towards our destination once again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: hey guys! sorry for the update delay but hey now I'm out of school for 2 weeks of Christmas break! I'm so happy, finally.

how have you guys been?? did anyone finish school too??

QOTC: what do you guys want for Christmas?
I want a microphone or a bicycle. lol I know, lame right? but I do what that. I would even accept a karaoke lmao.

chapter dedicated to @fifthharmonyzayn and Toolazytomove !

~Angie💜