New

Camila was born with a penis, which meant she couldn't really take into modeling.

That was until her twin sister, Y/N returned from her art school.

"Come on, Y/N! Remember grade school when we switched to help each other's grades?!" Camila chased after her sister who was already rushing into her bedroom.

"Camila, I'm not going to pretend to be you just so you can get money from this shit!" The older twin exclaimed, tossing her bag of books onto her bed.

"Come on, I'll do anything! You don't even have to pretend to be me! Just take my place for a while, I'll come back to perform!" Camila pleaded, making Y/N sigh.

"If we get in trouble, this is your fault," she pointed at her twin sister.

"Yes! Yes, all of my fault! I'm stupid and you're the smart twin!"

Y/N chuckled, "we've known this, Camila," she finished unpacking her bag.

The younger twin sat down on her sister's bed.

"What do I say if the girls question me, tho?" The girl asked, making Camila realize just how different they dressed.

Camila wore mostly skirts and crop tops...

While Y/N was more on the tomboyish side

Which was funny because Camila was the one who had the dick

Y/N was a lot more toned than her sister, she loved working out and loved anything to do with reading.

She didn't sing, instead she wrote and painted art.

That was her way of self expression.

Camila got to work, teaching her sister all about the girls of her group.

"Lauren usually keeps to herself, so don't worry about her," she went on, making her sister take notes.

The next day Y/N was dropped off by her sister at the airport where Lauren and Camila were meant to meet.