Dont let her go

"Y/N's sick,"

"What? How sick? Where is she?" Lauren asked, looking for the young teen who had disappeared.

"She's thrown up twice this morning and she can't seem to get out of her bunk," Dinah pointed to the bunks in the back room of the tourbus.

Since Y/N was only 13 when she joined the group, she was the youngest of Fifth Harmony.

Lauren was 21, Camila was 21, Normani was 21, Ally was 23, Dinah was 20, and Y/N was 17 and almost 18.

Which meant all of the girls saw Y/N as more of a daughter/sister, than a band mate.

When her friends and fans pressured her to drink at parties, the girls were the ones to shut them down.

Lauren opened the curtain of her bunk, finding the girl still fast asleep against the bed.

She looked fine, but with the information from Dinah, she knew she wasn't.

Y/N's stomach was clearly bloated, her slim stomach a bit protruded.

Lauren reached over, gently rubbing it.

"Hey, baby," she gently woke her, making her groan.

"Lo?"

"Yeah, it's me, baby," she immediately had a thought.

Could Y/N be pregnant?

No, she was only 17. Right?

Y/N would've told her if she lost her virginity and was being active.

Luckily today they were staying on the bus for traveling to New York.

"You okay, baby?"

"Tummy and head hurts, Lo," she rasped out, her voice tired out and hoarse from the performance the night before.

"Okay, my love. Stay here, I'm going to get you some meds and something to drink," she nodded and shut her eyes once more.

The Cuban left, only to return with some medication and a bottle of water.

She found Y/N unable to sleep, tossing and turning.

"Hey, baby girl. Relax, I'm back," she sat on the edge of her bunk, giving her the little cup of syrup since Y/N always had a hard time taking pills.

She placed her hand on the woman's forehead, finding that she didn't have a fever.

"Y/N, baby... is there something you want to tell me?"

The teen looked confused, looking up at the Cuban.

"Something like... how you aren't a virgin anymore?"

"I was going to tell you, I swear! B-But I was scared and-"

"No, baby. I'm not mad-"

"Lo, you don't understand," tears were in her eyes and the Cuban knew that what had happened wasn't intentional.

"H-He... I told him I didn't want to and he pressured me,"

"Who did, baby?"

She shook her head, looking at her lap.

"I-I don't wanna say," she let a few tears fall.

"What happened?" She stroked her cheek, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"It was the Jingle Ball Bash," she told her, reminding Lauren of the party a few months ago during Christmas time.

"H-He...." She couldn't even get the words out without bursting into tears.