Baby

Lauren watched the young girl begin to squirm, her eyes still on her paper.

She was staying after school for tutoring, in her music teacher's classroom.

Y/N was her name and she was going to turn 15 in a week.

Her teachers all worried about her because she was not only very skinny and small, but she was falling behind in her classes.

The school counselor tried to get her to talk about what was going on, but she just wouldn't.

Y/N squirmed more, making Lauren look up again to analyze her.

"Y/N, honey. Are you okay?" The Cuban finally spoke up, noticing her fidgeting.

"Mhmm, gotta finish," she mumbled, looking down at her test.

She nibbled on her bottom lip, Lauren keeping her gaze on the tiny teen that seemed unable to keep still.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" The Cuban finally got up, going to see what was wrong.

She didn't see anything physically wrong with the girl.

"Nothin," she mumbled, pulling her knees to her chest and trying to focus on her test.

The school nurse came in, coming over to the girl.

"No!" Y/N stubbornly pulled away from the woman who tried to get her to stand.

"Y/N, honey. Come on, you need a potty break. I know you do," Camila took the test from her and helped her stand.

She sighed when she saw the color change of the girl's waistband.

"Okay, come on. Let's get you changed," Lauren was completely confused, following the two to the nurse's office.

Camila helped the teen lay back, slipping her leggings off of her to reveal her pull-up.

It was blue, fitted around her hips snug.

"Gotta finish, Miss Camz! Gotta finish!" She pointed to the classroom and tried to get up.

"No, honey. Right now you need a change. I thought you were going to try to go potty on your own today. What happened to that? Did you get too distracted with your work?" The brunette asked, slipping that soaked pull-up off of the girl and placing a hand on her bare hip to keep her in place.

"Was busy," she nodded.

Lauren let her curiosity get the best of her, looking down to find that the teen had yet to go through puberty.

She didn't have any pubic hair, her body was slim and skinny.

Her breasts hadn't even started to grow.

"Miss Camz? Finish test after?"

"Yes, hun. You can finish after I'm done," she wiped the girl down with some wipes before getting her into a clean pull-up from the cabinet.

She got the girl dressed, letting her go to the classroom to finish her test.

"She's still in diapers?" Lauren asked, watching the woman throw away the used pull-up.

"She calls them potty protection, and yes," the woman chuckled.

"I don't know the whole home situation, but the counselor and I have come to the conclusion that maybe Y/N hasn't gotten the attention she needs at home," Camila spoke, washing her hands.

"She isn't potty trained, has trouble with making friends and overall socialization. She's clearly underfed, but we can't just give the police assumptions. We need Y/N to speak up for herself, which is clearly not going to happen anytime soon," she sighed.