New idfk

Lauren wouldn't admit it, but she had a not so little crush on her babysitter.

Y/N Y/L/N was her name and she was 19 while Lauren had just turned 17.

Y/N mostly babysat her younger siblings, Taylor and Chris who were 12 and 15.

The woman had been babysitting the siblings since she was 15.

But today the woman was asked to join them at an amusement park by Lauren.

All three of the kids could have one friend and the oldest chose Y/N.

The young woman waited patiently at the front door of the Jauregui residence.

Clara opened the door, smiling when she saw her.

"Y/N! Hi, honey! We were just about to head out!"

"You think you can drive Lauren? She hates being in the back seat," the older woman asked, making sure she had everything in her purse.

"Of course, Miss J. Anything you need," To Y/N, Clara and Mike were the parents that she never had.

Back home, her mother wasn't very kind to her. But she never told anyone about that.

No one knew about her home life.

The 19 year old sat on the couch, waiting for her friend to come down the stairs.

She heard footsteps and looked up, smiling when that familiar Cuban ran into her arms.

"Hi, Bunny," she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I missed you," the green eyed teen rasped out, not moving from their hug.

Y/N guided her to sit on her lap, "I missed you too. How's Miss Spencer treating you now that I'm gone?"

"She's alright, she still brags that she taught you," the girl laughed at this.

"God, I'm gonna have to show up one of these days, aren't I?" She teased, hearing Taylor and Chris come downstairs with their friends.

"Hey, guys!" Lauren groaned when the woman gently pushed her off.

"Y/N/N!" Chris and Taylor greeted her with hugs and they were soon getting into their cars.

Y/N and Lauren in the woman's car.

"Am I still up for the audition?"

"Of course, baby. I fought for that spot for you and I'm not letting us go down that easily. I talked with your mom and she said that she's fine with it, as long as you're with me," she spoke, looking over at Lauren when they stopped at a red light.

"I was hoping we could talk about that today," she focused back on driving, the Cuban beside her noticing the defined jaw line and how sharp it had gotten over the time they spent apart.

"You've been all over the media lately, especially for that one shoot. What was it...." Lauren thought.

"Playboy? Yeah, that shoot blew up," she chuckled, eyes on the road.

The Cuban was lucky for this because she blushed bright red at the images that flashed in her mind.

Y/N would always send her free pictures of her photo shoots and that shoot was the one she had to hide from her parents.

I mean, she wasn't nude or anything. There was just a few little glimpses here and there.

 There was just a few little glimpses here and there