Short

Y/N and Lauren were 16, always sneaking around just under their parents noses.

Y/N's father was a cop while Lauren's father was the sheriff.

(G!P Lauren)

"Lauren, calm down. I'm coming," the girl whispered to the phone, sneaking out of her window.

"Not yet you aren't," Y/N couldn't help but giggle at this as she closed her window and ran to her girlfriend's car.

Lauren drove them to the beach, the same place they had sex many times before.

To their parents, they were friends. At school they were friends. Because they went to an all girls catholic school.

But outside of that, alone.. they were girlfriends.

The teens wrestled in the back of Lauren's car, tearing each other's clothes off.

Y/N's mother and father were very religious and would most likely have the girl move across the country if they found out she and Lauren were having sex.

The two girls made out in the back of Lauren's car, the Cuban reaching down to position herself at her girlfriend's entrance.

Y/N let out a moan, her eyes falling shut as she sat on her girlfriend's lap with her penis inside of her.

Lauren helped her, thrusting from below and kissing her soft lips.

They were the first of their school to lose their virginity. Especially since they had lost it at 15, together.

But the Cuban had just gotten into her girl group and she would have to move to LA.

Which meant she had to leave Y/N.

Which was why they were doing this.

To have at least one last night together.

"Lauren... I need to-Ugh... I need to tell you something," the girl moaned, cupping her girlfriend's cheek.

"Can't it wait?" Y/N chuckled at this, nodding her head and kissing her.

Soon that warm sperm painted the girl's inner walls.

"I'm coming to LA, too."

"What?!" Lauren exclaimed, trying to catch her breath.

Y/N chuckled at this, still sitting on her girlfriend's lap with the Cuban's penis inside of her.

"Your dad didn't want to leave without his right hand man, so he offered my dad double what he got here and he's taking it. I leave tomorrow after school, I guess your mom wanted us to be on the same flight. So, my parents and your parents are leaving in the morning, and then we leave in the evening," she explained, feeling her girlfriend's hands land on her hips.

Lauren pushed her to move, ready for round two.

"So, it's just us to?"

"And your band mate, of course," Y/N hummed, moving her hips up and down.

"So we could... you know... on the plane?" The Cuban smirked, leaning down to kiss those rosy lips.

"Mmm, baby no. That's not something I want to risk. Especially not, when I have to make a good impression on your band mate," she moaned softly, Lauren guiding her hips up and down her shaft.

"I'm sure she wouldn't even notice. She's not sitting with me," the cuban stuck her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth, making her moan.

Now ready for round two, the girl began to move faster.