Robot

"1, 2, 3," the girls all marched in a single file line.

"No, attention ahead, don't look at them," the instructor commanded as they passed the boys.

It was a test, and all of them failed.

They drooled over the teenage boys who were standing there, knowing that they were testing them.

All of them failed, so Lauren called them one by one.

She looked at the cameras to find all but one had looked.

Little Y/N, the youngest girl they had here in training.

She had the soul of a four year old girl, which made her the youngest.

You see, all these girls were robots and they were meant to protect the homes of their adoptive parents.

There were young girls of all ages in this section, training and waiting to be announced as perfect for a family.

Y/N had just gotten into training and she was doing so well.

She pushed aside her robot antics and remembered how being human was almost immediately.

When they had recovered her brain, they found it still alive.

They didn't even have to bring her back.

They just had to keep her alive.

"Y/N,"

"Wes?" The little girl looked up at the woman who was training her.

"Passed, to the adoption room, please," her little eyes lit up at the thought of finally getting to have a family.

"Tanks you!" She gave the woman a tight hug around her calves, running to go to the room.

Lauren couldn't help but chuckle.

She loved that little girl, in fact she thought she'd make sure the girl was trained perfectly by adopting her, herself.

Lauren and her wife had stopped trying for a baby when they found that Lauren was infertile, which meant that they would have to adopt.
(G!P Camila)

But what better way to protect their home than with a little robot?

When the woman returned back to the adoption room, she froze.

She saw a group of soldiers that were dressed in their army green colors.

One was knelt in front of Y/N.

The little girl didn't understand what they were saying, running to Lauren when she saw her.

"Scawed, Miss J," she whimpered out, letting the woman lift her up.

"I'm sorry, has she already been taken in?" The soldier asked.

"We were hoping we could buy her off of you guys," he showed the woman the contract.

They wanted to use Y/N as their weapon, they were going to have her pose as a normal child.

Yes, I mean Y/N looked exactly like a normal child. The only thing different were her insides.

Her skin was that of humans skin, her body was the same she died in.

But since her body had died, they had to reconstruct the insides to keep her living.

So that her brain didn't die.

"Miss J," her eyes flashed red, signaling that she was thinking of protecting herself and the woman.

"No, no, Y/N you're fine, honey. Relax, okay?" The girl nodded, trying her best to calm herself.

When the robots got into attack mode, it was hard for them to calm down.