My love

Camila and Lauren had been having trouble lately.

(In a world where everyone is either a caregiver/dominant or a little/submissive)

Camila was always working, leaving her pregnant wife home alone every single day.

But, Camila was an artist and singer, which meant she was always on tour.

Lauren was frustrated, she was almost 6 months pregnant and she was as horny as can be.

So, the two women decided to take another step into things.

It was no secret that the woman next door was hot.

Lauren and Camila had always had the hots for her.

Her bedroom window was right across from their's, giving them the perfect angle to see her undressing or masturbating.

Y/N knew this, of course.

She had found Lauren and Camila having sex while she was masturbating a few times.

They would lock eyes, the attention enough to get them off.

But they never had addressed it.

Until now.

Lauren and Camila had planned dinner with the woman, going to talk over things.

They were in that beautiful two story house that smelt of burning incense and vanilla scented candles.

"What did you want to talk about?" The woman asked, leaning over to pour Camila some more wine.

The action was innocent, but it gave the Cuban the perfect angle to see her cleavage.

"Y/N, honey. Since I'm going on tour again this month, I was hoping you could take care of Lauren while I'm gone," Camila started the conversation, making her smile.

"Of course, I wouldn't see it any other way, Miss Cabello," the words slipped off her tongue, filled with submission.

Lauren gripped the edge of the table, just wanting to fuck the girl up against the table.

She was such a good girl, just waiting for a perfect dominant to come and take her into their arms.

"No, Y/N. Take care of her," she repeated herself, putting emphasis on the word Take.

"Oh, oh," she blushed, biting her bottom lip.

"Eye contact, Y/N," Lauren lifted her chin, correcting her behavior.

"Yes, Miss Jauregui. I'm sorry," she apologized.

"So, what do you think?" The pregnant woman asked, tucking her hair away from her face.

She watched Y/N physically melt under her touch.

"Yes please, Ma'am...." She was clearly falling into her headspace.

"Such a good girl," Lauren praised, Camila coming over to check her over.

Y/N had no signs of having a dominant right now, which meant she was free for the taking.

"Mmph," the girl whimpered, feeling warm, plump lips take the flesh of her neck into their mouth.

"I'd love to-I'd love to be a good girl for you, M-Miss Jauregui," she stuttered, practically trembling under the woman's body.

Lauren pulled her to straddle her lap, their dinner long forgotten.

"That's what I like to hear, sweet girl,"

"But, that also means that Lauren gets to fuck you, baby. When I say take care, I mean in all circumstances,"

"Y-Yes Miss Cabello," she whimpered out, feeling hands knead the flesh of her ass.