The Cowgirl and the City Slicker

"Oh no, Lauren. Don't even think about it," Ally told the Cuban who was eyeballing a woman her age that had walked in with a cowboy hat on.

She wore all black, an all black leather jacket covering her shoulders.

"What, do you know her?" Lauren asked, watching the sexy woman go straight up to the bar.

"Everyone in Texas does. They call her the Vengeful Vixen," Ally chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The Cuban asked, watching the woman take an entire case of whiskey from the bartender.

She slid him three crisp hundred dollar bills, "she can and will come after you if need be,"

Lauren whistled at the woman, making her chuckle and dip her hat at her.

"She seems nice,"

"Hey, where you headed?" The Cuban asked, chasing after her to open the door for her.

"Back to the ranch, gotta fill the liquor cabinet," she chuckled, thanking the woman and leading her to her truck.

(G!P Lauren)

"I hear cowgirls know how to ride, is that true?"

The woman laughed, putting the case in the back of her truck and closing the bed.

"I haven't heard that one before, you must be from out of town," her thick country accent came out to play.

"Where you from, rookie?"

"Miami,"

"Ahh, a city slicker," she chuckled, leaning on her truck and lighting up a joint.

"Well, rookie. I was thinking of heading back to the ranch alone for a few drinks, but maybe you'd like to join me?" Lauren took the offered joint from her, taking a puff.

"Depends, how many people have you killed there?"

The woman laughed once again, "only killed a few deer during huntin season. Put my life on it," she swore, taking the joint back.

"Isn't marijuana illegal here?"

"Shhh," she hushed the woman.

"Don't go spreadin the word. Might get me in trouble. How long are you here for, City Slicker?" She asked, giving the joint back.

"Two weeks for concerts. We got one up in Dallas, one in Houston, and one here in San Antonio. But our hotel is down here. I didn't catch your name,"

"Oh, I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N, most folks just call me Vixen," she let the woman have the rest of the joint.

"I'm Lauren, Lauren Jauregui,"

"Where's this ranch of your's," She leant in close, pointing off into the distance.

"See that light right there?"

Lauren nodded her head, "that's it,"

"Oh, wow. You're literally right across the street from here,"

"Exactly, but carrying that crate wouldn't be very fun," she chuckled.

"Well, what will happen if I join you?" Lauren shot out, looking into those entrancing orbs of eyes the woman had.

"Mmm, ever fucked in a barn before?" She chuckled, making Lauren laugh.

"No, I guess I can cross that off my bucket list tonight, huh?"

"If you'd like to, yes. But then again, no pressure. I know city slickers aren't one to actually do something like this. Us southern folks are opportunists," she licked her lips.