Are you safe?

"No, you sit there and you talk with Miss Jauregui," the father pointed at his daughter.

The girl was incredibly tiny for being 20, only weighing 89 pounds and yet to reach 5'3.

She sat in the middle of the couch in the psychiatrist's office.

She watched her father leave, receiving a squeeze to the arm which Lauren thought was just for comfort.

The girl didn't immediately start talking like most of Lauren's clients, which made her look away from her computer to find her trembling.

"Hey, what's wrong, Y/N? What's wrong, honey?" She asked the woman, who only pushed herself more into the cushions of the couch.

"Hey, do you want me to get your dad?" Immediately the girl shook her head, her eyes widening.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, pulling her knees to her chest.

Lauren recognized this body language.

It was almost child like, something that warned her just how different these little appointments would be.

Y/N really didn't seem twenty.

"Y/N, honey how old are you?"

Nothing.

Lauren had this girl to 1:45pm and it was only 12:00pm.

Slowly the girl began to relax on her own, coming out of her shell to gently strum the guitar on its stand near the couch.

"Do you play?"

Y/N was thinking really hard about what she could do.

She bit her bottom lip, nodding her head.

"Why don't you play me something?"

The girl took a deep breath before sitting grabbing the instrument and setting it on her lap after plugging it in.

That only made her look even tinier.

Lauren scooted her chair closer to the girl examining her.

She seemed anxious and on edge.

The woman sat back, tuning the guitar.

"Are you going to play me a cover?" Y/N shook her head no.

"An original?" Lauren questioned, making her nod.

She smiled, finally in her comfort zone as she began to play.

"I can't make my own decisions, or make any with precision. Well, maybe you should tie me up, so I don't go where you don't want me," she sang, a smile on her lips.

"You say that I've been changing, that I'm not just simply aging. How can that be logical, just keep on cramming ideas down my throat. Woah," Lauren's best friend peaked her head in when she heard the woman's amazing vocals and playing.

"You don't have to believe me, but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back, or break it, break it off. Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror," she played the guitar with such skill, such talent.

"If gods the game that you're playing, well we must get more acquainted. Because it has to be so lonely, to be the only one who's holy. It's just my humble opinion, but it's one that I believe in. You don't deserve a point of view, if the only thing you see is you, woah," she went up her vocal scale once more.

"You don't have to believe me, but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back, or break it, break it off. Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror," she smiled as she looked up, that smile immediately dropping when she saw Camila.