Baby Daddy

Lauren was finally meeting the father of her four beautiful children.

After not marrying and having no hope for a future, Lauren looked for a sperm donor who helped her have her children.

Not knowing who this person was, she finally set up something to meet him.

All Lauren knew was his last name, Y/L/N.

And that he had no children of his own, because he, himself was not married.

Lauren waited for him, hoping to see him walk through the door of the cafe.

It was a relatively raining day, a woman walking in and taking her hood off to expose her beautiful face.

She looked up, taking off her rain coat.

She was talking with the stewardess, looking up at Lauren when the woman suddenly pointed to her.

The woman walked over, "Miss Lauren Jauregui?" She asked, scratching the back of her neck.

"Uhmm, yeah. That's me," she stood up, a bit confused.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N. The donor,"

"What?" Lauren shook her hand, still confused.

"Let me explain," she sat down and Lauren followed suit.

"You see, Miss Jauregui. I was born differently from other women. Instead of being born completely female, like I was meant to. I was born with both a male genitalia and female genes. This caused my development to change," she was explaining, Lauren looking over at the beautiful woman who did have many similarities to her children.

The eyes, the hair, the lips.

She was even easily nervous with new people like her son, Liam was.

Y/N noticed she was rambling, stopping and taking a deep breath.

"You see, Miss Jauregui. I am female, but I was born with a penis. Don't worry, it's not hereditary, so none of your children will ever go through that," she assured her, finally looking up to meet her gaze.

"I know I'm not who you were expecting and I'm sorry for that,"

"No, you're fine. Y/N, don't worry about that," Lauren grabbed her smaller hand in her's, holding it.

"How old are you, hun?"

"I'm 32, Ally told me you were 35?"

"Yes," Lauren nodded her head.

"Hello, sorry for the wait," The waiter came over, a smile on his face.

"What can I get for you, beautiful?" He spoke to Y/N, making her scratch the back of her neck.

"Uhmm, just a coffee please," she gave him a nervous smile and he nodded.

"I'll take one as well," Lauren caught his attention, making him nod.

"Yes, ma'am,"

It was no secret that Y/N was beautiful, Lauren had actually recognized her from a couple of magazines she's read.

"I thought you'd like to meet the kids," Lauren smiled, rubbing the back of her hand to calm her.

"That sounds lovely," she smiled, looking up when that guy returned with their coffee.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could get your number," he asked, scratching the back of his neck.