New

Lauren Jauregui and her wife Y/N Jauregui worked in the porn industry.

The Cuban would go off on tour and return home to fuck her wife senseless.

(G!P Lauren)

And the people on the website seemed to love watching her fuck her wife's hairless, silky smooth, pussy.

"Laur, baby I'm tired," Y/N grumbled out when her wife had arrived late from tour and she was already in bed.

"I'll give you head," the Cuban smoothed her hand over her wife's hipbone.

"Mmm, fine," she grumbled out, sitting up and stripping her shirt off of herself.

Lauren was already nude, hard and ready for their play session.

She helped her wife by tugging her fingers under the waistband of her shorts and panties and pulling them down.

She pressed the record button on the camera and pushed her hair behind her ear as she began to kiss and suck on her wife's skin.

Y/N sighed at the feeling, attaching her lips to her wife's and bringing her hand down to stroke her member.

That was the thing about the two women. Lauren was roughly two times Y/N's size.

The woman was petite with such beautiful curves.

That's what attracted Lauren to her in the first place.

Plus she had such a tight pussy no matter how long Lauren spent loosening her up with her cock.

The Cuban slid down her wife's beautiful body, attaching her mouth to her pussy.

She was already wet, something Lauren loved about her.

Always so ready for her to slip in,

But right now she promised to give her head, so she was going to comply.

Lauren slurped up her wife's sweet essence, humming and sucking on her clit.

She brought the camera to see, her wife's perfectly manicured nails tangling into her hair.

"Oh, baby!" She cried out, lifting her hips off of the bed.

The Cuban kitten licked at the little pearl, sending jolts of pleasure to her wife above her.

"Ugh, baby that feels so good!" She moaned out, feeling the woman's tongue speed up against her clit.

Her moans grew in volume, her hips trying to squirm away.

Lauren fought her, knowing she was close and sucked on her clit.

"Baby, baby!!" She fisted the sheets under her, cumming on her wife's face.

Lauren hummed at the taste, cleaning her up and bringing the camera so that it was in view of their intimate parts when she sat up.

They had three cameras in total, one for close ups, and two for different angles.

"Mmph!" The woman whined out, feeling her wife's penis push past her hymen.

That was another thing that their fans loved seeing. Watching Y/N's tiny, petite body take all of Lauren's 10inch penis.

The Cuban groaned, pounding the girl the second she gave her sign of encouragement.

A gentle kiss to her shoulder.

They established that along with words to express if Lauren was hurting her. Red.

Their lips met and all that could be heard was the sound of the Cuban's balls slapping her wife's ass and the sound of the bed creaking.