Chapter 1

The temperature in March has warmed up, but the wind is still cool.

    The weather forecast said that there will be thunderstorms today. When I went out in the morning, the sky was gloomy, and a hazy rain curtain almost shrouded the entire city. I didn’t expect it to clear up in the afternoon, and strands of bright yellow light penetrated the thick clouds and shone on the streets wet with rain. , the heat gradually spread in the air.

    Wen Ziheng was wearing a simple white shirt, with his cuffs rolled up twice, revealing his fair wrists, his ten fingers with distinct phalanx were placed on the keyboard, occasionally jumping a few times, tapping the keys with the pulp of his fingers, on the blank document Type out a few words and delete them later.

    After repeated several times to no avail, Wen Ziheng silently leaned back, leaned his head back on the seat, closed his eyes, and let out a distracted breath.

    "Brother Heng, are you still busy?Chen Huan, who knocked on the door, came over in despair, put one hand on Wen Ziheng's shoulder, his eyebrows knitted into a ball, and sighed, "I don't know how long we can be busy, I heard that King Yama today Come on, everyone has no intention of working."

    Wen Ziheng opened his eyes, his dark eyes were fixed on Chen Huan, and he said in a serious tone: "No matter how the company changes in the future, as long as we are still here for one day, we must do our job well."

    Chen Huan hesitated: "But our department is about to be cancelled..."

    "Isn't this canceled yet?" Wen Ziheng got up, reached for the glass on the table, and patted Chen Huan's arm comfortingly, "Don't give up too early, we have invested so much effort in products, these things It's not like throwing it away, even if there is only a glimmer of hope, we must seize it."

."It's difficult—" Chen Huan turned his head and saw Wen Ziheng carrying a glass to the water dispenser to collect water.

    Maybe even the security staff thought that their department was about to collapse. It had been three consecutive days without water delivery, and the button had been turned on for a long time and no water had flowed out.

    Wen Ziheng turned a deaf ear to Chen Huan's sigh, and walked towards the pantry at the end of the corridor.

    The pantry is a holy place for employees of every company to gossip and gossip, and the "Haohan Technology Co., Ltd." where Wen Ziheng works is no exception. It's just that today's gossip people have changed from ordinary staff to female managers of two departments.

    Maybe they were in the pantry, and the little staff who liked to gather in the pantry to catch fish when they had nothing to do had disappeared at this time.

    The door of the tea room was wide open, and before Wen Ziheng approached, he could clearly hear the voices that Sun Jingyi and Zu Qian had not deliberately suppressed.

."Hey, don't worry, with the unfortunate Wen Ziheng standing in the front, why won't it be our turn? Unless Director Wei is going to make a big change for the company, all departments will be reorganized, and the middle and high-level people will be the only one. It's a draw, but it's a process."

    "I don't think it's impossible. The key depends on what King Yama thinks. What if he doesn't plan to launch multiple routes and chooses to distinguish between primary and secondary? Then our branch departments will be finished! "

    "What is King Yama? Be careful that you are heard by others!" Zu Qian smiled, with a bit of shyness in her words, "That is the chairman of 'Dawning', I met him a few times at the reception, In his early thirties, no matter his height, body, or appearance, he is on par with male stars, and the most important thing is that he is single—"