Chapter 3

The faces of the two women were pale, and it was as if someone had tapped the acupuncture point. They stood on the spot and dared not move at all. Even their throats seemed to be stuck by a hand. When they moved their mouths, they couldn't make a sound.

    "Mr. Zhang!" A slender and tall figure suddenly squeezed into the crowd. Sun Jingyi's eyes slid calmly over the faces of the two female subordinates who had caused trouble. When passing by Wei Qing, she couldn't help but pause for two seconds. Her eyes flashed, and she quickly covered it again.

    "I'm sorry, Mr. Zhang, I didn't manage the people below." Sun Jingyi nodded slightly, with a look of shame on her face, and spit out such words with sincerity. She neatly tied her chestnut curly hair behind her head, revealing her fair and slender neck. And rounded earlobes.

.Mr. Zhang was full of anger, and it was not easy to attack in front of Wei Qing, so he had to teach Sun Jingyi a few words with a livid face, then turned his head to face Wei Qing, and instantly changed into a smiling face, busy making gestures Invite Wei Qing into the conference hall.

    "Director Wei!" Sun Jingyi gritted her teeth, her cheeks blushing pitifully, "I'm sorry, Director Wei."

    Wei Qing glanced at Sun Jingyi coldly, her eyes were so indifferent as if she was looking at an object with no signs of life, and her voice was so calm that it didn't fluctuate at all: "It's not me who you should apologize to."

    Hearing that, Sun Jingyi was stunned for two seconds. When she moved her gaze to Wen Ziheng, who had never made a sound like an invisible person, the guilt in her eyes dissipated a lot, but her tone was very sincere: "I'm sorry to hear that. Manager, I apologize to you on their behalf, and if they offend you, please don't remember the villain and forgive them once."

.However, this sentence can be said to be quite insincere.

    Wen Ziheng has always had the temper of turning big things into trivial things. Looking at the fake smile on Sun Jingyi's face at this moment, he felt disgusted and waved his hand. He didn't even bother to say polite words. He followed Wei Qing and President Zhang. the conference hall.

    He didn't know how Sun Jingyi would react behind him, but when she finally came to the conference hall, her face was very ugly. Although she had tried her best to squeeze out a peaceful smile, she couldn't hide the hostility she radiated from her body. And the two female subordinates disappeared.

    This is the first large-scale meeting since Haohan was acquired by Shuguang. Everyone on the field sat upright and looked solemn. After listening carefully, Mr. Zhang played the emotional card with a rich expression like a pupil reciting texts with emotion. Qing finally officially met everyone.

.Wei Qing never procrastinates in his work. He likes to complete all the work in the shortest time and efficiency. After a few short self-introductions, the following begins to enter the topic——

    "The one-week buffer period is enough for you to consider a lot of things. Presumably everyone here has decided to step out of the vastness of the past and meet the dawn of the future with me. I wonder if you have privately learned about the history and background of the dawn. Dawn was ranked last year in the "Dawn of the Light". The Fortune Global 100 companies far surpass their peers in terms of salary and benefits, and of course Dawning, like all companies, does not support idlers.”

    After a while, everyone below breathed a suffocation.

.Wei Qing sat in the center of the podium, with a slightly casual posture. The fingers on the table were still tapping the table one after another following the rhythm of his speech. Even his expression was relaxed, but it formed a wave. His aura of arrogance and arrogance made the people in the conference hall not dare to take a breath.