Chapter 71

Despite the large number of people in the Wei family, they were silent during the meal. A long dinner passed slowly in a chicken-like atmosphere, except for Mr. Wei and Mrs. Wei who occasionally talked to Wen Ziheng and Wen Apart from Xi Huan's inquiries, no one else made a sound at the table, even Wei Qing just quietly served Wen Ziheng with vegetables and shrimp, as if someone had tapped a dumb hole.

    For the first time in his life, Wen Ziheng understood the essence of the first three words of "eating without speaking or sleeping without speaking".

    I have to say, rich people have a lot of rules, and they are very tiring.

.Of course, the sight of the Wei family who quietly looked over from time to time was still like a brightly lit searchlight, with a very high sense of presence, and it would sweep across Wen Ziheng's face in a short while, seeing Wen Ziheng fidgeting, but fortunately those people were not as Wen Ziheng expected Wen Ziheng could not help but breathe a sigh of relief, and his affection for the Wei family also increased a lot in his heart.

    After dinner, it was time for Mrs. Wei's pre-arranged gift delivery session, and it was a one-way gift delivery. Every member of the Wei family who was invited had prepared gifts of various sizes for Wen Xi, even a few more than Wen Xi. The two-year-old kid at Xi also trotted over with a small gift box that was beautifully packaged.

.Probably because he was worried that Wen Ziheng would be embarrassed, Mrs. Wei didn't ask relatives to prepare gifts for him, but the gift boxes piled up beside Wen Xi like a hill had gradually stiffened the smile on Wen Ziheng's face.

    Before coming to Wei's house, Wen Ziheng never thought that the Wei family would be so enthusiastic, let alone that Mr. Wei and Mrs. Wei would invite all the relatives in the family, and even have a small party after dinner - this feeling is really difficult Subtlety of words.

    But it is undeniable that Wen Ziheng is also quietly infected in his heart. He has never felt the warmth of the family in the Wang family. Wen Liren and Wang Peini are the real family of three, and he is just an extra. He was an outsider and watched the family of three fall in love with each other, but now the warmth he didn't feel in that home was harvested in the Wei family who came to the door for the first time.

.It's funny and sad just thinking about it...

    "What are you thinking about?" A warm hand suddenly covered Wen Ziheng's hand on his knee. Before Wen Ziheng could respond, he felt Wei Qing resting his chin on his shoulder. "If you're bored, let's go home."

    Wen Ziheng tilted his head, out of the corner of the light he could see Wei Qing's handsome face close at hand, he habitually rubbed Wei Qing's hair with his cheek, and turned his attention to the Wei family who were talking around Wen Xi not far away.

    Mrs. Wei's love for Wen Xi almost turned into substance and overflowed from her expression and words and deeds. Holding Wen Xi, she was reluctant to let go.

.The expression of Mr. Wei, who also wanted to hug his grandson, can be described as looking through the autumn water. Unfortunately, his hands that were tempted on the edge of sin had not crossed his wife's little arm and touched the baby grandson's little arm, and his wife, who was keenly aware of his intentions, was ruthless. Glancing at him: "What do you want to do?"

    "No...it's nothing..." Mr. Wei, who was strict with his wife, took back his longing hands and continued to look at his indifferent grandson, who didn't even give him a single cent from the corner of his eye.

    Seeing this scene, Wen Ziheng suddenly felt amused, and he couldn't help but burst out laughing. He didn't know what was going on in Wen Xi's little head at this moment, but he could feel that Wen Xi was also happy. He was so nervous that his body was so straight that he didn't even dare to move his eyeballs casually. It's been almost five years since the little guy came to this world, and this was the first time in his life that he was surrounded by so many relatives who liked him.