Chapter 68

Wei Qing, who put Wen Xi on the child's seat in the back seat, didn't notice the existence of the car. It wasn't until she started the car that she noticed that Wen Ziheng's expression was a bit wrong, and then she realized that she took a closer look and it was not far from the door of the kindergarten. Follow their car.

    The surrounding vehicles were constantly flowing, but the car always kept a certain distance from them. In addition to the reflection of the light shield, Wei Qing could not see the appearance of the person in the driver's seat.

    However, looking at Wen Ziheng's not-so-good-looking face, Wei Qing also guessed the identity of that person closely.

    "Otherwise, I'll pull over and stop first?" Wei Qing asked softly.

    "Don't..." Wen Ziheng held the mobile phone tightly in his hand, and his eyes turned to the rear-view mirror from time to time. Years of living habits made him choose to run away without thinking about it, "Just go home, I have nothing to say to him, and I don't want to. Listen to what he has to say."

.While waiting for the traffic light, Wei Qing's deep eyes stayed on Wen Ziheng's pale face for a few more seconds. He seemed to want to say something. After seeing Wen Ziheng's expression of resistance, he chose to give up, and when the green light came on, he let out a sound. Start the car silently.

    Fortunately for Wen Ziheng, after turning an intersection, the car that Wen Liren was driving did not follow up. Wen Ziheng always looked preoccupied when he got home, but Wen Xi was very happy. Back in his little bedroom to check out the little backpack for the outing.

    After taking a bath, Wen Ziheng leaned on the bed and opened the blacklist of his mobile phone. Inside was the same mobile phone number. It was a number that Wen Ziheng was very familiar with. Since he got his mother's belongings at Wang's house, he put The contact information of all members of that "home" has been pulled into the blacklist, including mobile phone numbers and WeChat.

.If I hadn't learned from the security guard today that Wen Liren went to the kindergarten to see Wenxi several times, Wen Ziheng would not have suddenly thought of rummaging through the blacklist of his mobile phone, nor would he have seen these undialled calls from Wen Liren. show.

    Suddenly there was some movement from behind, and then a pair of powerful hands embraced Wen Ziheng's waist from behind. Wen Ziheng kept lying on his side and did not move, quietly feeling Wei Qing resting his chin on his shoulder, Warm breath sprayed on Wen Ziheng's neck.

    "I guess he might have something to do with you." Wei Qing subconsciously lifted the hem of Wen Ziheng's waist and went in, rubbing his fingertips on the delicate skin, but the words he spat out were very serious, "But if you don't want to. If I see him, I won't let him get close to you in the future."

.Wen Ziheng didn't move for a long time. When he turned around, his eyes were a little rosy for some reason. When he saw Wei Qing's face so close, he couldn't help kneading a few times with his hands as if kneading dough, and then asked: "Do you think I should forgive him?"

    Wei Qing allowed Wen Ziheng to squeeze his face, and rubbed his originally neat hair into a mess. He clearly hated others messing with his hair, but he just enjoyed the intimacy with Wen Ziheng.

    "I don't know what happened to you and him in the past, but if he makes you feel irritated or troubled, then there is no need for you to forgive him." Wei Qing was listening to Ziheng like a fluffy golden retriever. Rubbing back and forth in his arms, he took advantage of Wen Ziheng's inattention to open his mouth and bit the other person's finger pinching his cheek, then half-squinted his eyes and laughed, "Now your family is only me and Xiaoxi, he is at best just me and Xiaoxi. Just your relatives."