Chapter 42

At this time, Wen Ziheng really had no appetite at all. He stood still and asked, "Do you know where Wei Dong went?"

    Obviously, Secretary Zhang didn't know where Wei Qing was. He lowered his head slightly expressionlessly, and said in a businesslike tone, "Director Wei should be back soon. You can wait here for a while."

    After a two-second pause, Secretary Zhang continued, "This is the rice porridge that Director Wei personally cooked, and told me to watch you finish a bowl."

    Wen Ziheng, who had silently walked to the entrance while speaking, paused, then looked back at Secretary Zhang in confusion.

.Although the expression on Secretary Zhang's face did not fluctuate at this moment, how could he feel that Secretary Zhang's formulaic and routine language and actions were very similar to the tricks in the TV series for the overbearing president, and he was the one who got on the dragon bed by mistake and was punished The 419 object who threw a face of banknotes.

    This illusion made Wen Ziheng get goosebumps all over.

    "Thank you, I won't drink that bowl of porridge, I want to go home and have a look first." Wen Ziheng said as he opened the door to leave.

    "Manager Wen." Secretary Zhang's voice sounded again, this time with a hint of urgency. In the blink of an eye, she quickly walked behind Wen Ziheng, rubbed her hands and said, "Otherwise you'd better wait. Director Wei, come back..."

.The rest of the words, Secretary Zhang is not easy to say. She is a newcomer who has just joined the company. This is also the first time she has come into contact with Wei Qing's personal affairs. Wei Qing is definitely a meticulous person at work. If she didn't think about it, she would be mercilessly reprimanded. Therefore, after working during these hours, Secretary Zhang developed the habit of thinking too much-Dong Wei asked her to come over to watch the porridge, and give Wen Ziheng a drink when he woke up. Bowl.

    Does the implication mean to let her watch and not let people go?

    Secretary Zhang didn't know and didn't dare to ask Wei Qing if she wanted to forcibly keep people behind. She could only do things according to her inner instinct.

    "Director Wei said that he will be back soon, are you in a hurry? Otherwise you drink the porridge first and then sit and wait for a while?" Secretary Zhang asked in a questioning tone.

    "I just wanted to leave in a hurry." . Wen Ziheng knew what Secretary Zhang was worried about, and said helplessly, "I want to go back to see my son. When Director Wei comes back to you, you can just tell him."

    Secretary Zhang suddenly looked horrified: "Manager Wen, you actually have a son?" No, this is not the point, the point is that Wei Dong is actually getting along with a male subordinate who has a family and children. Thinking of this, Secretary Zhang suddenly feels that the whole person is full of emotions. It's not good, even the eyes that looked at Wen Ziheng couldn't help but add a layer of filter, but she didn't dare to reveal anything on the surface, she could only lower her head and secretly suppress the shock in her heart.

    Before Wen Ziheng could answer, a click was suddenly heard in the quiet air, and then the door behind Wen Ziheng was opened.

    Wei Qing walked in with Wen Xi in her arms. Seeing Wen Ziheng standing at the entrance, she couldn't help smiling and said, "Wake up so early, don't you sleep a little longer?"

    "...it's noon." .Wen Ziheng sighed speechlessly, stepped forward and hugged Wen Xi, who was clinging to Wei Qing's neck like a koala, Wen Xi, who felt his father's breath, subconsciously let go of Wei Qing's hand, turned his head to hang On Wen Ziheng, he buried his face in Wen Ziheng's neck and refused to move any further.