Chapter 22

Wei Qing's kiss came too suddenly, and Wen Ziheng was at a loss or even unable to resist.

    He raised his hand on Wei Qing's chest and wanted to push the person in front of him away, but Wei Qing seemed to have a premonition of his movement, and grabbed his hands and pinned them on the wall above his head.

    "Hmm..." Wen Ziheng couldn't move. He opened his eyes wide in surprise. At this moment, all his vision was covered by Wei Qing's face. Wei Qing closed his eyes and seemed to enjoy the kiss. His eyelashes trembled lightly, he skillfully used his tongue to pry open Wen Ziheng's teeth, nimbly swiped it in his mouth and then lightly bit the tip of Wen Ziheng's tongue.

.Wen Ziheng's mind went blank, his remaining rationality told him that he should quickly separate from Wei Qing, but the hands held by Wei Qing above his head seemed to be frozen, and it was difficult to even move his fingers. It was stiff, as if someone had tapped an acupuncture point, but his ability to perceive the outside world was greatly improved at this moment—

    He could clearly feel the saliva running down his chin as he kissed.

    He could still feel Wei Qing's leg slipping quietly between his legs.

    Everything happened so naturally and naturally.

.Just when Wen Ziheng was about to give up his struggle, Yu Guangzhong suddenly saw a small figure running into the living room. Before he could react, he vaguely saw Wen Xi hit Wei Qing like a small cannonball. On his thigh, he then stretched out his hand and hugged Wei Qing's right leg violently. When Wei Qing and Wen Ziheng were not expecting it, the little guy lowered his head and bit down hard.

    Wei Qing was suddenly stunned, her brows knitted together, and the rich color in her eyes disappeared under the impression of pain.

    After the deadly silence, Wei Qing looked down at the little radish head who was still biting his thigh hard, then looked up and turned to Wen Ziheng, who had a cold expression but gloating in his eyes, and sighed. Helpless: "It hurts to death, don't you care about your son?"

.Wen Ziheng drew back his hand with a half-smile, and squeezed out of Wei Qing's arms along the wall while sorting out his clothes, and then spit out two words in Wei Qing's eyes: "Deserved."

    "..." Wei Qing suddenly felt a chill in his heart.

    After only five years apart, how could his little white rabbit become an old fox?

    Wen Ziheng took a few steps and turned around to see Wen Xi holding Wei Qing's thigh and clenching his mouth tightly, probably because he thought his father was being bullied by a bad guy. It was round and smooth, and the tears rolled in his eyes for several times, but he forcibly resisted them and did not fall.

.Seeing this scene, Wen Ziheng suddenly felt his breath suffocated, as if his whole heart was being lifted by a very thin steel wire. He had known that Wen Xi was hostile to Wei Qing, so he should not have been with Wei in front of children. Qing has any physical contact, lest the child think that he has been bullied and cause such a big mood swing.

    "Son, come here." Wen Ziheng half-squatted on the ground and beckoned to Wen Xi.

    Hearing her father's call, Wen Xi released Wei Qing's legs without hesitation, twisted her body and ran over to Wen Ziheng's arms, then hugged her father's neck and leaned into his ear with an unhappy voice. Said, "Dad don't play with him, I don't like him."

.Wen Ziheng didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He raised his eyes and glanced at Wei Qing, who was standing not far away with an aggrieved look on his face. He couldn't figure it out. He said that blood is thicker than water. You shouldn't show such a strong sense of disgust, this is still like a biological father and son, it is clearly the enemy who is particularly jealous when they meet.

    Holding Wen Xi warmly and comforting for a while, the little guy's mood gradually stabilized. Wen Ziheng picked up his son and walked to the sofa to sit down, while Wei Qing on the other side dragged his "wounded" leg into the room. After the kitchen was busy again, within ten minutes, he reheated the dishes that had cooled down and served them on the table.

    "It's time to eat." Wei Qing shouted.

    Wen Ziheng held his son who was curled up in his arms like a little ostrich, standing still, Wen Yan just glanced at Wei Qing coolly: "You eat it yourself."

.Wei Qing knew that Wen Ziheng was still angry about what happened just now, so he had to admit that he was indeed a little reckless. In his excitement, he forgot that there was still a small carrot sitting in the living room. Wei Qing, who knew that he was right, was silent for a while, and then began to pretend. Poor: "Little Rabbit, your son was about to bite the meat off my leg just now. Just because I reluctantly brought out the food, come and have a meal together."

    After speaking, this person looked like a playboy, covering the place where Wen Xi had bitten him, showing a painful appearance that he was seriously injured and was about to twist his braids.

    Wen Ziheng looked away with black lines all over his face, and he didn't even bother to look at Wei Qing this time.

    "Little Rabbit..."

    "Shut up." Wen Ziheng said impatiently, "Do you have a broken leg or are you lame? Do you want me to call 120 for you? If you want to eat, just eat quietly, if you don't, leave quickly."

.Wei Qing, who had been beaten up, instantly calmed down, and the pitiful expression he put on suddenly disappeared from his face. He stared at Wen Ziheng silently for a moment, but had no choice but to pick up his mobile phone and jacket and go to him. Walking out of the door, before going out, he did not forget to remind him: "The child is still growing, so don't starve him."

    Wen Ziheng stared blankly at the TV screen that was still playing cartoons, and patted Wen Xi's back lightly with his right hand. He obviously heard Wei Qing's words, but he didn't react, he was so calm. The eyebrows didn't move.

    It wasn't until the slight sound of the door closing that Wen Ziheng breathed a sigh of relief and sat at the dining table with Wen Xi in his arms.

.Although Wen Xi didn't like Wei Qing very much, he had no resistance to Wei Qing's meals. The father and son had a dull dinner as usual. He ran into the bedroom, pulled out his pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Before going to bed, Wen Ziheng turned over the video in the mailbox and watched it again. He had a cigarette between his fingertips, but considering Wenxi, who was sleeping soundly on the bed behind him, he did not light the cigarette, but Tossing and turning a few times between the two fingers.

    The phone was placed next to the mouse. Wen Ziheng hesitated for a long time, but finally suppressed the urge in his heart and did not call Sun Jingyi. Some things were only unclear on the phone, and he needed to find Sun Jingyi to confront him.

    The next day, the repairman came to the door on time to overhaul the bathroom.

.Wen Ziheng was wearing black and white striped pajamas, leaning against the door frame of the bathroom with his arms folded and leaning against the door frame.

    "Didn't you sleep last night?" the repairman asked as he checked the ground.

    Wen Ziheng hummed lightly, and then asked, "How long will it take to repair?"

    "At least two days. Your bathroom is in a serious condition. You don't have enough tools and manpower today. You need to come back tomorrow." The repairman said, "By the way, you said there is a leak downstairs? Are you at home? Have to go to their bathroom and see."

    Wen Ziheng was stunned: "I don't know."

    While working, the repairman said without looking up, "Then why don't you knock on the door and ask?"

.Wen Ziheng: "..." He only lost his temper at Wei Qing yesterday, so why would he be so embarrassed to knock on his door now