Chapter 53

Not long ago, Qiu Xi saw Wen Ziheng in the hall. At that time, Wen Ziheng and Wei Qing were chatting in the rest area not far away, and Qiu Xi, who was a thief with a guilty conscience, was afraid that Wei Qing would discover his existence, so he couldn't even see him. Dare to stay on the other side for one more second, until he was taken out to talk by Wei Qing later, and only after returning did he have the confidence to look in the direction of Wen Ziheng.

    Wen Ziheng was still sitting in the horned position before, with an inconspicuous small box beside him, his hands and fingers interlaced on his knees, his eyebrows frowned slightly, and he seemed a little nervous.

    And Wen Ziheng's eyes are always fixed on Wei Qing's side, the arc of his head turns slightly with Wei Qing's walking pace, even though there is a long distance between him and Wei Qing at the moment, his focused eyes are like It's like sticking to Wei Qing.

.Qiu Xi was very speechless when he saw this scene, and couldn't help but feel a faint sense of disgust. Isn't it necessary to make such an emotional appearance after experiencing life and death? Who are you pretending to see!

    When Qiu Xi saw Wen Ziheng before, he didn't think so, but now he feels more and more that this person is very scheming. Wen Ziheng and Wei Qing have been reunited for less than half a year, so Wei Qing seems to have changed his life. Like people, he and Wei Qing have known each other for so many years and rarely have any disputes. The few times it was all for Wen Ziheng, and even this time they broke up because of the goddamn Wen Ziheng.

    Thankfully, he still had his head twitching a while ago and wanted to ask the doctor surnamed Qi to help him apologize to Wen Ziheng. Maybe Wen Ziheng and his concubine doctor laughed at him behind his back after learning about this, just thinking about it. Feeling too ashamed to breathe.

    Fortunately, Wei Qing listened to his words...

.However, this also reflects the fact that Wei Qing's love for Wen Ziheng is not that deep. Five years can be long or short. What if we fell in love in the past? What's more, Wen Ziheng is a man and a single father with a child. Even if Wei Qing can accept him, he can't let him in without seeing the Wei family.

    It was only a short distance of ten meters, and Qiu Xi's brain had already reached the embarrassing scene where Wei Qing's parents personally came forward and ordered Wen Ziheng to leave Wei Qing. When he recovered from his endless imagination, he had already followed Wei Qing. Walking to the center of the hall, a high platform with a large area was temporarily built here, decorated with pure white flowers. Wang Peini was supported by Wen Liren and slowly walked to the platform amid the applause of the crowd.

.All I said were polite words of thanks to the guests, and it took more than half an hour to say this. Since the Wang family gradually declined, the family has not been so lively for a long time. The feeling of holding the moon is both nostalgic and enjoyable. After performing the one-man show, I did not forget to hand over the stage to Wei Qing below.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can see what Wang Peini is planning. She invited Wei Qing to the stage in full view of the public. Not only morally kidnapped Wei Qing and made it difficult for him to swept the face of the Wang family in front of everyone, but also showed everyone the Wang family The relationship between Wei Qing and Wei Qing is said to be because the Wang family forcibly touched Wei Qing's light.

.As soon as the words fell, the people around turned their heads and looked at Wei Qing. There was no strange expression on Wei Qing's face. It seemed that he had already guessed that Wang Peini would suddenly perform such a show, and there was always a cloud of wind on his face. With a light smile, she naturally walked to the stage under the guidance of Wen Liren, and took the wireless microphone that Wang Peini happily handed over.