Chapter 64

Shao Ke's face was ruthless, and at this moment he even had the idea of ​​strangling the woman alive. He turned a deaf ear to Zhou Yun's words, and his eyes were filled with the woman's painfully distorted face.

    "Shao Ke!" Zhou Yun's anxious voice echoed in his ears, he came over to break Shao Ke's hand that was pinching the woman's neck, "Are you crazy! Hurry up and let go of people, don't get involved if you want to die. I!"

    It's a pity that Shao Ke's strength is amazing, no matter how hard Zhou Yun is, he can't take Shao Ke's hand away from the woman's neck, Zhou Yun is anxious to become an ant on the hot pot, and his whole face suddenly turns red. Shao Ke brought in from outside, not for Shao Ke to pinch people. If there is something wrong with this woman, he will not be able to run away if he takes joint responsibility.

.Even if the surrounding light was dim, you could see the woman's face turning pale at a speed visible to the naked eye. She opened her mouth and panted hard, as if she could draw a trace of oxygen in this way, just when the woman thought that she was about to lose it. At that time, Leng Ding suddenly felt that the strength between her neck suddenly disappeared, and a large amount of oxygen rushed towards her.

    The woman's body slid down the wall weakly, and then fell to the ground like a pool of mud.

    Shao Ke looked down at the woman whose face was full of horror, and all his consciousness returned to the cage. The touch of pinching the woman's neck just now remained on his fingertips, and he could even clearly feel that he was holding a fragile Life, however, this is not a good feeling. If he really squeezed it hard at that time, then his life will go on a completely different track in the future.

    But this was not what Shao Ke wanted.

.Even if he and Qi Chengche would never get to that step, he never thought of turning himself into such a bad person.

    These days, he seems to have completely deviated from the original track, which also means that he is getting farther and farther away from Qi Chengche.

    At this moment, Shao Ke thought about a lot in a mess. He had a headache, and suddenly wanted to find a place to calm down and think about it carefully. The noisy environment around and the crowd watching their side were like countless buzzing noises. The flies that stopped were so noisy that the whole world was filled with intermittent and screeching sounds.

    "Brother Yun, I'm not going." Shao Ke rubbed his eyebrows, turned his head and said to Zhou Yun, who had a complicated expression, "Please help me to tell Brother Jian, I'm a little tired today and want to go back to the hotel to rest. "

.Zhou Yun was already annoyed by Shao Ke's impulsive behavior, just as he was about to speak, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the waiter who had received the news squeezed over from the crowd. Shao Ke, let Shao Ke go to the hall first. It was already half an hour after he finished dealing with these matters. When he arrived at the hall, he saw Shao Ke sitting in a daze in the rest area, his handsome face was full of confusion. Like a child who can't find his way home.

.Zhou Yun quietly sat next to Shao Ke, the brothers patted him on the shoulder nicely, and opened their mouths to coerce and lure: "It's not that my brother wants to talk about you, but yesterday you promised Brother Jian to come today. It turned out that so many things went wrong, and I almost strangled the woman to death. Just like my grandson, I was scolded bloody by the woman before I managed to fool this matter. You pat your butt and leave, leaving behind I'll clean up this mess by myself."

    The voice of complaining pulled back Shao Ke's thoughts. He slowly turned his head and looked at Zhou Yun with his eyes. He had a small face, almond eyes, thin lips, and delicate features.