Chapter 44

This time it's not only Zu Qian herself, but everyone else has a confused expression-why is that person not Wen Ziheng but Zu Qian?

    For a while, the colleagues who were sitting around turned their heads in unison, and their complex gazes swam on Wen Ziheng and Zu Qian's faces. Obviously, Zu Qian, one of the parties, did not know that the situation would develop in this direction. He was stunned, as if he couldn't believe his ears, and finally determined the central meaning of Wei Qing's words from the expressions of others.

    But how could this be!

    Why is the festival department staying?

    That day, she clearly heard from the vice president that the departments to be dismantled were the second sales department and the Jieda department. Even the key development projects of the Jieda department have been stopped recently, so is there a mistake?

.Zu Qian couldn't figure it out and didn't have the energy to think so much. She just wanted to quickly end this inexplicable meeting and ask the vice president Haosheng.

    Is there something wrong with the list they made? Why does the name of her subordinate department appear on it? Zu Qian believes that her department's performance can keep the income higher than the investment level, and Wen Ziheng's that Departments are purely in and out.

    The thoughts in Zu Qian's mind were intertwined with each other. Her face was ashen, and she stared at Wei Qing who was talking on the stage like a puppet. Even if Wei Qing pointed her nose to let her go, she wouldn't dare to do that even if she borrowed ten courage.

.If she still wants to stay in this industry, she can't offend a big guy like Wei Qing at all.

    At the same time, Wei Qing on the stage was still speaking: "I will let the secretary office inform you about the arrangement of personnel transfer after the event. Regardless of whether you are still staying at Dawning in the end, I sincerely wish you all a bright future. Of course, colleagues who have objections to this transfer can come directly to my office to discuss.”

    After Wei Qing finished talking about the main content, then the vice president came to the stage and said some things.

    At this time, Zu Qian realized from their words that after the dismantling of the second sales department and the third cultural tourism department, only one-third of the employees were dismissed, and the rest were distributed to other departments in proportion , the salary will be adjusted according to the actual situation of the department after the transfer, but in general, the difference is not big.

.At first Zu Qian thought that she was among the people who were about to leave the company. After she went back to the office and received a notice from the secretary department, she realized that the leaders had arranged for her to stay in the company, but she was only transferred to the Jieda department with a salary reduction. It's just that she took over the marketing position, that is to say, she dropped from the position on the same level as Wen Ziheng to work under Wen Ziheng's subordinates.

    It was more humiliating than simply letting her go.

    In the office area, some people are happy and some are sad. Some people are assigned to departments with better resources. When they pack their belongings, they can hardly contain the joy that radiates from their bodies. Some people who are about to leave sit silently at their desks. shed tears.

    Zu Qian stood motionless in the center of the office area, watching her colleagues who had worked under her for several years pack up their belongings and prepare to leave here. The sour taste in her heart made her almost cry.