Chapter 17

Wen Ziheng, who was about to close the door, froze when he heard these words, with a look of surprise and joy on his face. When he reacted from the surprise, Wei Qing had already squeezed in from the door, and was very conscious. to close the door.

    "Can I take a look at that surveillance video?" Wen Ziheng suppressed his excitement, but his tone rose uncontrollably. He never thought that this matter would turn around.

    "It's been sent to your mailbox, you can go and have a look." Wei Qing said, and put the shopping bag in his hand on the dining table. He only stayed here for one night two days ago. The second time he came, he was as calm and calm as the male host at home.

    After Wei Qing put out the contents of the shopping bag, Wen Ziheng realized that it was the ingredients bought from the supermarket. He looked up at Wei Qing with a strange expression, but the other party looked normal. look.

.Yu Guangzhong saw Wen Ziheng standing still at the dining table, Wei Qing raised her head, raised her eyebrows and asked, "Aren't you going to check the mailbox?"

    "What are you doing?" Wen Ziheng's eyes fell on Wei Qing's hands holding the ingredients.

    Wei Qing replied to Geography: "Cooking."

    "..."

    Wen Ziheng originally wanted to say that he was going to cook dinner at your own house, but after a second thought, Wei Qing even recalled the surveillance video, and probably knew something else, so he swallowed the words that were about to be blurted out. .

    "Whatever you want, everything in the kitchen is complete. If you can't find it, you can ask me again." Leaving such a sentence lightly, Wen Ziheng turned around and went back to the bedroom.

    Turn on the computer and log in to the mailbox. The first unread email was sent by Wei Qing using his private account. It was a compressed file.

.It contains not only a few clipped surveillance videos, but also several documents about the parents of the two beaten children—both of whom work in government agencies in the city, and the two parents are acquainted.

    Wen Ziheng glanced through the surveillance video and data, and immediately understood why the principal was holding on to him.

    The kindergarten is private, and it needs the support of some institutions to run it smoothly and for a long time, and the parents of the two children are working in the relevant institutions.

    As a result, the principal did not dare to provoke the two parents, but unfortunately the child had an accident in the kindergarten she managed, and if the real perpetrator could not be caught, he could only pick an unlucky child and an unlucky parent to be the scapegoat. , Wen Xi, who has autism, and Wen Ziheng, a single father, are naturally the perfect candidates.

.Wen Ziheng raised the corners of his lips and smiled self-deprecatingly, took out a pack of cigarettes from the drawer, and was about to light one when he suddenly caught a glimpse of a small bright yellow figure in the surveillance video that was automatically playing the second time in the corner of his eye.

    The action of lighting the cigarette stopped for a moment, Wen Ziheng frowned suddenly, took the cigarette from his mouth and put it in the drawer together with the lighter, and leaned forward to take a closer look.

    Isn't this Sun Yuanyuan!

    Sun Jingyi's niece, who is in the same class as Wen Xi, is a smart and smart girl, but Wen Ziheng doesn't like that little girl very much. Her personality is too jumpy and it is easy to cause trouble.