Chapter 4

Wen Yan Wen Ziheng's smile instantly froze, the corner of his mouth twitched almost invisible, and then he forced a smile. In the rearview mirror, Wen Xi took off his shoes and curled up in the back seat. The small body was wrapped in a ball, looking particularly thin and weak.

    "Mom's gone." Wen Ziheng moved his lips, and his voice was particularly hoarse. He was never good at lying in this regard, so he had to change the subject bluntly, "Would it be nice to have your father with you?"

    Wen Xi shook his small head silently, his smooth black hair stuck to his fair forehead, he lowered his eyes expressionlessly, his thick long eyelashes covered those big black eyes, at this moment he couldn't tell whether he was sad or not. lost.

.Wen Ziheng was only a junior when he was pregnant with Wenxi five years ago. After breaking up with Wei Qing, he lived in a daze, struggling with endless pain and despair every day. At that time, in order to give birth to Wenxi, he dropped out of school for a year, so he was with that The so-called "home" was completely broken, and tuition and living expenses were cut off.

    Wen Ziheng couldn't remember how he survived during that time. He was penniless and had no fixed place to live in the United States, and he still had to work or work under the auspices to save money for the surgery. He was afraid that his pregnancy would be discovered by others, but fortunately he got help from Qi Chengche later.

.But the past few years have been too hard. With the newborn Wen Xi, she continued to complete her studies while working to earn tuition and living expenses. The bumpy and displaced life made Wen Xi's character more and more autistic, immersed in her own world and unwilling to communicate with others. , However, Wen Ziheng was helpless and could not spend more time with the child as the doctor said.

    Facing Wen Xi's silence, Wen Ziheng could only sigh in his heart. He suddenly thought of what Sun Jingyi had said in the tea room during the day, and couldn't help guessing that the child might have something on his mind, but he didn't know how to tell him.

    In less than ten minutes, Wen Ziheng had slowly driven the car into the parking lot, parked in the parking space near the elevator entrance, and then went around to the back to open the door and hug Wen Xi, who was already asleep, into the car.

.Wen Xi narrowed his eyes and looked at Wen Ziheng in a daze, and then he put his arms around his neck with great reliance, and all his small body was snuggled into Wen Ziheng's arms, and he shouted inarticulately: " mother……"

    Wen Ziheng gently patted Wen Xi's buttocks, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Little white-eyed wolf, dad is holding you, and he's calling mom."

    When walking to the elevator entrance, he passed a dark gray Porsche. The streamlined perfect model was incompatible with the surrounding ordinary cars and mottled white walls. Wen Ziheng couldn't help but take a few more glances.

    This is an old community. Although it is an elevator building, it has been inhabited for nearly eight years. Most of the people living here are local elderly people or tenants who work nearby. There are few million-dollar luxury cars. In and out of the community.

.But this is none of Wen Ziheng's business. He soon forgot about this little episode and took Wenxi upstairs in the elevator. On the way, he met the eldest sister who bought the house downstairs from his house, the eldest sister. He is a big real estate owner. He bought a bunch of houses and put them there before the purchase limit. Wen Ziheng received a lot of help from his eldest sister when he bought a second-hand house and moved in two years ago.