Chapter 69

Ever since Wei Qing was parachuted into the company as chairman, Zu Qian felt that nothing good had happened between herself and Sun Jingyi. First, Sun Jingyi offended Wen Ziheng for her niece and was made difficult or even expelled by Director Wei, and then she was in public. He confronted Wen Ziheng, but he was disbanded from the department and assigned to the department managed by Wen Ziheng.

    One bad thing happened one after another, and it was so endless that Zu Qian almost collapsed several times. The deliberate embarrassment and ignorance of the employees of the festival department made her in dire straits every working day. Many times she wanted to just quit her job. To save the shame of staying in the company and being scorned by those people.

.But Zu Qian was not reconciled. At first, she took the position of management after various selections, and received generous salary and bonuses for her outstanding work ability. Now, if Dawn, who is well-known in the industry, is transferred to a lower salary and then resigns, she will be outside He couldn't find a job with equal pay at all, so before finding a way out, Zu Qian could only swallow her anger and continue to do it.

    After being fired, Sun Jingyi interviewed and went to another listed company. The specifications are not as big as Shuguang, and the salary and benefits and the development space provided by the platform are far behind Shuguang. The most disgusting thing for Sun Jingyi is that she is unlucky to have a very lustful man. Boss, this male boss is in his 40s. Even though he wears expensive and exquisite suits, he can't hide his wretched appearance with big ears and big belly.

.The male boss seemed to know the inside story of Sun Jingyi's departure from Shuguang. The inside and outside of his words were all threats to Sun Jingyi. At first, he said it vaguely. Later, when he saw that Sun Jingyi didn't take his words to heart, he simply opened up and said viciously: "Do you think that Are you still the one that everyone is rushing for? Let me tell you, it's not so easy to provoke Wei Qing. Either you follow me and make sure you stay in the company smoothly in the future, or you can do it now. Pack up and get out of here!"

    Sun Jingyi looked at the fat face of her male boss in horror, and suddenly felt an indescribable feeling of disgust arise from the bottom of her heart.

    Although she was born in an ordinary well-off family, she has good external conditions and graduated from a well-known university in the capital. The men who have chased her can't count on both hands. This pig-headed man is strong?

.And the male boss is already married, and his second child is about to graduate high school. Where did he get the confidence that he would be willing to face his smooth face for a job?

    The more Sun Jingyi thought about it, the more aggrieved, and the nausea that lingered in her chest became stronger and stronger. She watched the male boss gradually approach her. .

    The male driver saw that Sun Jingyi was blushing, and thought that the other party had succumbed to his obscenity, so he happily put his arms around Sun Jingyi's waist, the joy in his heart almost turned into water and was about to overflow. For the Fa-rectification on the spot, how could he know that just as he was about to move his fingers forward, Sun Jingyi's face suddenly turned extremely pale.

."If you don't want to now, I won't force you. You have so many places to get acquainted with soon after you arrived at the company. Of course, we also have time to slowly cultivate our relationship." He took the hand from Sun Jingyi's waist away, and saw Sun Jingyi suddenly turn her head in the next second and vomit at the potted plant beside the bed.

    The male boss who was instantly darkened: "..."

    So from the next day, a gossip about Sun Jingyi gradually spread in the company, and by noon it became known to everyone.