Chapter 48

Perhaps because Wei Qing was sitting next to him, the communication between Wen Ziheng and the manufacturer was smoother than expected. The general content of the contract was finalized in one meal, and the rest only needed to be supplemented slowly in the next time. That's it.

    The advantage of going out with the boss is that if Wei Qing is not in a hurry to go back to the company, then Wen Ziheng doesn't have to rush back to check in at the first time, and the two walked slowly to the parking lot after dinner.

    Originally, Wei Qing planned to take Wen Ziheng to a place, but just after passing the kindergarten where Wen Xi was studying, he decided to visit.

.After driving the car into the kindergarten, Dean Lin, who got the news, quickly appeared in front of the two of them, still dressed in white, thin and small, and said with a smile, "Children Wenxi is still in the dormitory. Take a nap, ten minutes later, the teachers will call the children to get up, and then you can go to see the children, it is easy to wake the children up now.”

    Wen Ziheng did a lot of ideological work for Wen Xi before to make the little guy willing to stay in the kindergarten. Although Dean Lin's resume seems to be reliable, Wen Ziheng will inevitably worry that the kindergarten teachers will not be able to coax him. Living in Wenxi, I didn't expect Wenxi to obediently take a nap in just a few days.

    "Can I take a look at the window?" Wen Ziheng asked expectantly.

    "of course can.".Dean Lin smiled, then turned around and walked towards the children's dormitories, "Just try not to make too much noise when you walk, it is difficult to coax children who are woken up."

    The bedroom is divided into a small single room for four people. There is a small window on the wall by the corridor. Standing in front of the window, you can see Wen Xi sleeping on the upper bunk on the right. His hair is soft and hanging on his head. He clenched his fist and placed it next to his cheek, his body covered with a thin quilt undulating regularly with the rhythm of breathing, and his thick eyelashes cast a light silhouette on his smooth cheeks.

    Lin Yuanchang looked kindly and said with a smile, "The little boy looks very much like his father."

    Wen Ziheng replied, "It's my son after all."

    "..." Wei Qing was silent for a moment before speaking in a low voice, "The principal said that he looks like me."

.Wen Ziheng turned to look at the head of the garden, and sure enough, the head of the garden waved his hand with an embarrassed expression: "They all look alike, they look like Mr. Wei, and their image and temperament are like Mr. Wen."

    Wen Ziheng: "..." The more you add this, the weirder it becomes

---

This one was really short, caught me off guard