Chapter 13

"No—" Wen Ziheng was about to shake off Wei Qing's hand reflexively, but that hand wrapped tightly around Wen Ziheng's wrist like a pair of pliers, and he couldn't shake it off no matter what.

    "Wen Ziheng, let's go out." Wei Qing still said that, but this time his words were a little more earnest and pleading.

    In fact, even Wei Qing couldn't understand why he was so persistent in separating Wen Ziheng and Qi Chengche.

    Even if he subconsciously wanted Qi Chengche to disappear from Wen Ziheng's world immediately, the crazy jealousy was running around in his nerves and almost engulfed him, but he had to admit that he had no position at all at this time. Express your envy and dissatisfaction.

    After all, Qi Chengche was Wen Ziheng's partner.

    And he, Wei Qing, is just an indifferent past tense.

.However, he was not reconciled. Five years later, he didn't want this result. He pretended to be indifferent and resentful, but when he saw Sun Jingyi and Wen Yuanxian making things difficult for him, he couldn't help but stand up. All he did was I just wanted to get Wen Ziheng's attention.

    "Little Rabbit." Wei Qing moved her lips and suddenly called out a nickname that only he and Wen Ziheng knew.

    Wen Yan Wen Ziheng froze suddenly, widened his eyes and looked at Wei Qing in amazement, the strands of red quickly spread to the corners of his eyes as if alive, so red eyes looked like a frightened animal. rabbit.

    However, the look of surprise did not last long on Wen Ziheng's face, and was quickly replaced by sullen anger, he suddenly pulled out the hand held by Wei Qing, pointed to the door, took a deep breath and said, "Go away. , I have nothing to say between you and me."

    "Mr. Wei.Qi Chengche's expression was ugly, and he said stiffly, "If you have anything to say, can you talk about it later? Both parties calm down. What you say now is adding fuel to the fire."

    Before Wei Qing could make a sound, the pale-faced Wen Ziheng suddenly stood up from the chair, glared at Wei Qing, and pointed at the door to increase his voice: "I told you to go, don't you understand people's words?"

    Wei Qing pursed her lips tightly without saying a word, and stared at Wen Ziheng in a daze, as if she had lost her soul.

    At this moment, Wen Ziheng was completely unable to control his emotions. There seemed to be a flame burning in his chest. The bright yellow flames jumping occupied all his sight, making him unable to see the scene in front of him, let alone knowing that he was here. Where are you in a second.

    "You go!" Wen Ziheng said with the instinct of resistance.

."I just..." Wei Qing said sternly, and he swallowed it back in the middle of the sentence. His dark eyes wandered between Wen Ziheng and Qi Chengche for a moment, and suddenly he felt a breath stuck in his throat. Can't spit out anything.

    In the end, Wei Qing compromised: "Okay, I'll go, don't be angry."

    Picking up the jacket on the back of the chair and preparing to leave, a small silver spoon suddenly hit Wei Qing's white shirt, Wei Qing was stunned for a moment, and turned to face Wenxi's puffer-like air. The little face, the little guy's eyes stared like copper bells, and his anger and anxiety were rolling like smoke.

    "Bad guy." The little guy shouted crisply, "You're a bad guy."

    "..." Wei Qing frowned slightly, he didn't like this child very much, "I'm not a bad person."