Chapter 12

The area of ​​this house is not large, but it can be seen that the decoration has taken a lot of effort. Both the bedroom and the living room are mainly in three colors of black, white and gray. The style is simple and indifferent, but it matches Qi Chengche's doctor career quite well.

    However, when Wei Qing walked to the living room with Wen Ziheng, he soon noticed the little wooden horse that was placed beside the dark gray sofa, and there were many brightly colored toys. It was obviously the man. They were specially prepared for Wenxi, and judging from their placement, they may have been purchased a long time ago.

    In other words, Wen Xi often came to this man's house.

    It turned out that Wen Ziheng and that person were already so familiar with that person, and that person even acted as another parent of Wen Xi.

.Although he knew that it was impolite to do so, Wei Qing, who was dazzled by jealousy, couldn't control his actions at all. He walked around every corner of the living room and dining room, and even made an excuse to search in the bathroom and bathroom. He looked very carefully, for fear of missing any clues.

    Wei Qing prayed that nothing would be discovered by him, but unfortunately God didn't hear his heart.

    He saw two mouthwash cups placed by the sink, two toothbrushes of the same style but different colors in the cups, and two bath flowers hanging by the shelf, and even the towels on the shelf exceeded There are four, which is obviously not the amount used by one person.

.Wei Qing took two deep breaths, and suddenly felt that his legs were a little weak. He hurriedly leaned against the edge of the sink. The mirror reflected his gloomy face, which seemed to be surrounded by a dark suffocation. He was like a sculpture, with a deep vision Freeze on the two toothbrushes leaning against one another.

    Really dazzling.

    Wei Qing raised his hand and placed two mouthwash cups with toothbrushes on either side of the sink, so that they could face each other across the sink, but this self-deception didn't ease his bad mood.

    The sudden ringing of the mobile phone rang, slightly harsh in the still air.

    Wei Qing quickly cleaned up the sullen facial expressions, and calmly took out his mobile phone to answer the call.

    "Boss Wei, I found it.Li Yu's uneasy voice came from the receiver, as if he was afraid of accidentally touching Wei Qing's thunder, every word he uttered was careful, "This Qi Chengche is currently a doctor in the Department of Neurology of Xihua Hospital, and has five years of experience. When you returned from Boston for further studies, it seems that he only met Wen Ziheng after you and Mr. Wen broke up."

    "What else?" Wei Qing lowered her voice.

    Li Yu thoughtfully said: "Their relationship is indeed very good. When Mr. Wen is busy with work, Qi Chengche will help pick up the child. For a while, the child lived directly at Qi Chengche's house for half a month."

    Having said that, there is no need to say more about the rest, Wei Qing understands it all, and he feels like a mirror in his heart.

    "You go and check Qi Chengche's past." At the end, Wei Qing added, "Those emotional experiences."

    After hanging up the phone, it took Wei Qing nearly half an hour to clear up her emotions.

.He has never been a person who is good at hiding his true emotions. With his family background and identity, he doesn't need to wear a mask to live his life, whether it is in school or in the company now. Even if he shakes his face all the time, he is still surrounded by a large number of people. Come up to please.