Info

Name: Y/n Hanagaki

Age: 14 (Past) 26 (present)

Hair color: H/c with F/c or in simple words 'Your hair color' and 'favorite color'
(A/n: I imagined Y/n with dyed hair since we're talking about delinquents, so I thought I'd add F/c, but if you don't want it then just ignore it when it appears in the story)

Hair length: medium/long/short

Eye Color: Blue like Takemichi, (excuse me again but it's for the story)

This is how I imagined Y/n, sorry for the rought lineart and colour but I made this draw just for show you guys what I mean H/c with F/v, you can choose whatever colour you want and imagine whatever part of the hair to be dyed, likes the bangs or ...

H/c with F/v, you can choose whatever colour you want and imagine whatever part of the hair to be dyed, likes the bangs or just a lock of hair, or the tips, ect.
And for some of you who don't want dyed hair then just ignore the F/c.

About Y/n:

She is Takemichi's twin sister, 1 minute younger than him, so that makes Y/n the younger of the two.

Y/n is protective on Takemichi, because she loves him sooooo much and would do anything to protect her brother, since childhood when Takemichi got into trouble or wanted to save others she went to protect him even if she risked to get hurt.

Y/n calls Takemichi, Take-chan or Take, Michi-chan and my Crybaby Hero

Takemichi calls Y/n, N/n or N/n-chan, Sis and Mom jr.

Y/n cannot fight, but she is Takemichi's sister and obviously she too, like her brother, doesn't give up very easily and she will get up all the time, but later in the story she will learn how to fight.

She has a very kind but also very funny character and can sometimes be as stupid as Baji, she cares her loved ones very much and would do anything to protect them.

~ Love Interests ~

Toman:

Manjiro Sano / Mikey

Keisuke Baji

Matsuno Chifuyu

Takashi Mitsuya

Hakkai Shiba

Nahoya Kawata / Smiley

Souya Kawata / Angry

Haruchiyo Sanzu

Valhalla:

Shuji Hanma

Kazutora Hanemiya

Black Dragon:

Seishi Inui

Hajime Kokonoi

Taiju Shiba

Shinichiro Sano

Tenjiku:

Izana Kurokawa

Kakucho

Ran Haitani

Rindo Haitani

Kisaki Tetta

Brahman:

Senju Kawaragi

Wakasa Imaushi

~ Non love interests, brother / sister relationship ~

Emma Sano

Naoto Tachibana

Hinata Tachibana

Yuzuha Shiba

Ken Ryuguji / Draken

~If you want me to add others characters for the love interests ask in the comments~

⚠️⚠️ I want to warn all of you that there will be manga spoilers, I repeat MANGA SPOILER, since it follows the plot.
I'm writing the same book but in Italian so that the readers can choose between the languages⚠️⚠️